Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Ex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My ex has been chatting to me a bit lately. Just friendly chat. But, hes asked if I want to meet up with him twice now. Last time I was busy, but I dont think I would have gone anyway. This time Ive kind of said Im around. He wants to ask me about something apparently. It seems kind of odd. Why the hell cant he ask me in a text/phone me/on the net. I just cant understand what he would have to ask me about. We finished ages ago! Unless he wants a random shag or something. Fuck knows...but its doing my head in!

Comments

• Options
    Fairy wrote:
    My ex has been chatting to me a bit lately. Just friendly chat. But, hes asked if I want to meet up with him twice now. Last time I was busy, but I dont think I would have gone anyway. This time Ive kind of said Im around. He wants to ask me about something apparently. It seems kind of odd. Why the hell cant he ask me in a text/phone me/on the net. I just cant understand what he would have to ask me about. We finished ages ago! Unless he wants a random shag or something. Fuck knows...but its doing my head in!

I asked my ex of 3 years out for a drink. I havent spoken to her in 5/6 months. I've blanked her in pubs and clubs because im with my new lady friend and i dont want it to be awkward between us. I want to talk and sort out things that may be wrecking her head as her friend has been asking about my relationship with my "new friend" anyway I think he'll probably beg to have you back or tell you something. Try not to worry about it, I wouldnt personally
  • Options
    Yeah, I guess theres no point in worrying about it. Not really convinced I have time to see him anyway as Ive made quite a few plans with friends for the weekend. I have no problems in getting on with an ex...but I dont tend to make a huge thing of hanging out with them and being highly friendly. Ah well...whatever it is if its that major Im sure Ill find out soon.
  • Options
    Fairy wrote:
    Yeah, I guess theres no point in worrying about it. Not really convinced I have time to see him anyway as Ive made quite a few plans with friends for the weekend. I have no problems in getting on with an ex...but I dont tend to make a huge thing of hanging out with them and being highly friendly. Ah well...whatever it is if its that major Im sure Ill find out soon.

Have you tried texting him saying what he wants to talk about? tell him your busy and that it will be a few weeks before your free so if you can sort it through text then try and sort it
  • Options
    Have you tried texting him saying what he wants to talk about? tell him your busy and that it will be a few weeks before your free so if you can sort it through text then try and sort it

Nope I havnt, thought about that...thing is I know hes the type to want to talk over things in person. I dont even have his number stored on my phone anymore, had no idea who it was when he texted me. He just seemed really vague. Think Ill just leave it for the moment and see if he says anything else.
    I doubt it can be to do with our past relationship as we went over all that crap ages ago.
  • Options
    Fairy wrote:
    Nope I havnt, thought about that...thing is I know hes the type to want to talk over things in person. I dont even have his number stored on my phone anymore, had no idea who it was when he texted me. He just seemed really vague. Think Ill just leave it for the moment and see if he says anything else.
    I doubt it can be to do with our past relationship as we went over all that crap ages ago.

its a tad strange but I doubt its anything of major importance, you've got more important things to think about than an ex ;)
  • Options
    its a tad strange but I doubt its anything of major importance, you've got more important things to think about than an ex ;)

yeah quite...too much work to do and too little time :) he may well just be bored.
  • Options
    Fairy wrote:
    yeah quite...too much work to do and too little time :) he may well just be bored.

more than likely is horny as fuck and wants to bone you as a fuck buddy
  • Options
    more than likely is horny as fuck and wants to bone you as a fuck buddy

Lol yeah could be a possibility...but considering I reckon he prefers guys that would be a strange one. I wouldnt go for that anyways as he lives ages away from me now and there are plenty of fuck buddies available on campus just down the road if I want one.
  • Options
    Fairy wrote:
    Lol yeah could be a possibility...but considering I reckon he prefers guys that would be a strange one. I wouldnt go for that anyways as he lives ages away from me now and there are plenty of fuck buddies available on campus just down the road if I want one.

I like your thinking.. :D
  • Options
    :) Texting him more I think would simply lead to more encouragement, which Im not sure I particularly want! Ive been having nightmares and sleeping badly since he contacted me.
  • Options
    Turned out he wanted to torture me more. What a heartless bastard. Simply wanted to go over for the millionth time that hes sorry how things turned out. Why drag up crap again and again?! Hes ruined my week and again wrecked my sleeping pattern. Ive blocked him once and for all. Never going to try and be friends with an ex again! Going to get trashed tonight with my friends and hopefully leave this behind once and for all!