Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Gd Advice plz.....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My boyfriend and I recently had sex together. At the time we got really carried away and no contraception was used. Im really ashamed of myself coz i usually do use something. I know that consequences are now involved and their is a chance of me being pregnant but i dnt wanna believe that i could be. I feel like a complete fool. If he never cumed in me could it be unlikely that i'm not pregnant? I dont know how to go about it. Im really disapointed in myself.
anyone got any good advice for me please?
:confused: :crying:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    As much as I hate to say it, even if he didn't ejaculate inside you, there is a very real possibility you are now pregnant. I suggest you put your mind to rest, get a pregnancy test done and work out the way forward from there. Someone else will probably give you a lot more information than I can when they see this.
    Yeah, go get the morning after pill.
    I a not sure there is such a huge risk with just pre-cum, if he finished outside it should be more than fine. Pre-cum is always muh lighter than proper semen and I am not even sure it actually contain the little guys that will get you pregnant.

But for ppeace of mind, sure go for the morning pill.
    This happened a couple of nights ago so morning after pill is too late, right?
    I havnt really had much time to think about it untill now, so i guess I'll just have to do a pregnancy test. aww so scared incase i am.. but once i have done the test should kno 4 sure and my head will be more clearer, i just hope 4 the best.
    you cant accuratly do a pregnancy test until the time when your period is due anyway so tbh, youre just going to have to wait and see.
    Of course there is a theoretical possibility that youd be pregnant, especially if youre mid-cycle, but there is more chance that youre not, so try not to panic too much. All you can do is wait and see.
    Do you know what the date of the first day of your last period was?
    I think it was around 17th March :confused:
    I think it was around 17th March :confused:

happy saint paddys day
    well unfortunatly for you, according this ovulation predictor your most fertile time started on the 27th march (around the time you said you had sex) although you might only be ovulating around now.
    Even so, it doesnt mean youll get pregnant. for one, he didnt ejaculate inside of you, so your chances are significantly lowered obviously. It also depends on other stuff, like how fertile you are, how fertile he is. Even people who are perfectly fertile dont always get pregnant straight away even if they have sex when ovulating and everything - Ive been trying for months and nothings happened yet, so take heart.

Youre basically not gonna know until your period is due, which judging by what youve said, should be around april 14th, so if your period doesnt show up, take a test - until then, try and relax, and keep using contraception.
    http://www.babycentre.co.uk/calculator/2757.html

this is a uk based predictor which might be easier to use.
    Right if this was only a few ngihts ago im suprised no one has mentioned it from what I have heard you can go to ya GP or FPC and get a IUD fitted. This works up to about 6 days after sex if I remember rightly.

Dont feel a fool. It happens to even us that use protection. Its just one of those things.
    that is theoretically true, but finding a doctor who will fit an IUD and especially at short notice is quite a tall order. Most doctors havent been trained to do it, and most coil fitting clinics are booked up months in advance, plus most will only do it whilst youre ON your period to make sure youre NOT pregnant first.
    Thnx 4 ur help much appreciated! I just went out then and bought a pregnancy test.. done it and it said negative, but like its says much more accurate at the start of peroid so i'll try it again then. I'll just make sure not to frighten meself like that again... and use protection! Thnx
    Not really much help, but i found out on some tv programme the other day that theres about 7000 sperm in pre-cum, so still very much a risk of getting pregnant
    H-face wrote:
    Not really much help, but i found out on some tv programme the other day that theres about 7000 sperm in pre-cum, so still very much a risk of getting pregnant
    Let's not deny the fact there is a risk, but it's not huge. Best advice I can give you now is don't panic.
    Have to say I've never gotten pregnant from precum, although I used to really panic if my period was late.

I suggest that you make an appointment to get the pill, then when you do come on your period you can take it that day and you're protected from the start. It's just a bit of peace of mind then, and you'll know when to expect periods and not worry about them being late. Alternatively there are other forms of contraception available which you can talk about with your doctor as one of those might be better suited to you :)