Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Biology Coursework

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
My Biology Courework results went screwy (someone messed with the chemicals for a "joke" grrr). Was wondering if anyone else has ever done a practical on the effects of CuSo4 on amylase and starch? A long shot but I figured I'd check. Haven't got enough time to take more results and I'd rather not have to come to the conclusion in my C/W that my results were inconclusive if you know what I mean! Thanks anyhow!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Er can't help you I'm afraid...I'm currently doing the effects of pH on amylase and starch, surely you know how the results should be affected...in order for you to write your analysis...can't you just "fix" (*cough* by redoing yeah! *cough*) results to suit the analysis you want to make?
  • Options
    Looks like I'll have to - please god let me have the right idea or my results are gonna look mighty strange! Thanks anyhow!
  • Options
    What level is this? GCSE...A level?
  • Options
    AS Coursework for Edexcel
  • Options
    That's bad, have you not go a friend you can ask to borrow results off of?
  • Options
    Well I would never condone it, but my A-level biology results went to pot, so I made them up completely by drawing a graph on excel and moving the points around a bit...got an A...:D