Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Tell me why

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    When most people in Japan do extreme they do it bloody well!
    They pull it off! Whereas, if I wore some of the cyber or gothic lolita stuff they do I'd look like a complete fud!
    me and a guy i was out with last night were falling about laughing in ine of the bars in town, there was a table of girls and they looked like each of them had gone into a shop found everything that was really fashionable and then put it all on at once, they looked awful
    Cowboy boots. White ones. Worn to work in an office.

You are not the guitarist in White Snake, this is not 1986, just.....stop it.
    Lolzabeth wrote:
    When most people in Japan do extreme they do it bloody well!
    They pull it off!

Exactly! I think Japanese fashion is amazing. I find it really fascinating that they throw all sorts of stuff together but still pull it off. Nobody in England would be able to do it.
    Agreed, and they are not wearing spandex.
    Infinite wrote:

You are not the guitarist in White Snake, this is not 1986, just.....stop it.
    OMG but how cool would that be in your office!

id perm my hair and EVERYTHING :hyper:
    End of the day it's a personal choice. I wear what the hell i want to, if some of it happens to be fashionable then i'm not going to put it back on the hanger just because someone might assume that because i'm wearing it i'm a "sienna miller" wannabe. A lot of people regard fashion as a way of expressing who they are, others regard it as a necessity to cover nekkidness :) Don't quite see what it matters to be fair. Not exactly hurting anyone just because someone has a pair of skinny jeans on with ballet pumps. I went out on saturday and the different outfits made my night better as at least it gave me something to be nosy about (sober nights out clubbing are shite).
    To be honest the beauty of the British Isles is that we can all wear what we want, especially in places like London where no one bats an eyelid if you are different.
    I wear what I like, if it's in fashion or not. Who are we to judge? Clothes express personality and it's a great way of doing it. So maybe if you dress dull.....hehe joking ;)
    lipsy wrote:
    oh please, the 'im so individual' routine is very tiresome when you get past 15 years old.
    Agreed. I love fashion but it doesn't mean I/others copy evrything. It's good to take ideas from other people and mix with your own ideas too.