Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

down there

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Shaved or trimmed on her. myself i shave my balls and trim the top (if its not completely shaved - only if the women likes it).
    i usually take it all off, feels better for me. However my bf has asked me to grow it abit. On him, i don't really care. I might ask him to return the favour by trimming though :p
    I prefer a girl is clean donw there, hairless in the main part, tho they can have some hair on the top front if you get me.

I trim and shave but never go completely hairless.
    Youngbull wrote:
    Shaved or trimmed on her. myself i shave my balls and trim the top (if its not completely shaved - only if the women likes it).

Tried once completly shaved, was a bit weird...
    But I'll sure do it too if my lady wanted to...
    i've tried everything; waxing, shaving, hair removal creams and "bushwacker" trimmer things- the trimmer is the best cos with all the others i got horrendous itching at best and a horrible rash at worst. i prefer having no hair down there but its just so much trouble having to smear myself in cream everynight to stop it itching, my boyfriend much prefers it hairless and i'm considering electrolysis, but have been told its painful? anyone else had it done?
    Tried once completly shaved, was a bit weird...
    But I'll sure do it too if my lady wanted to...
    nah I think body hair on men is sexy and masculine actually. Trimmed is fine but shaved :no:
    nah I think body hair on men is sexy and masculine actually. Trimmed is fine but shaved :no:

Good then :)

But you are sure? Cos it might make it look bigger ;):lol:
    I like trimmed on a man, but not all off :no: That'll be weird.

On females, deffo trimmed.
    trimmed and the balls shaved...its the future

girls need it trimmed and kept in order
    , i'm considering electrolysis

Haven't heard raving reviews about it, even from my beautician. I get laser treatment on mine, a lot more successful, less painful too. Unfortunately very pricey.
    I go through phases where I shave and pluck (er eyebrows, pubes might hurt) and all that. At the moment though I don't shave- legs pits pubes, nowt. On another person, I don't care- whatever they want to do.
    I wax down there. I get irritated very badly when I shave or use cream. It doesn't itch anymore when it grows back. Though once I got mad at the boyfriend when it was getting pretty hairy and he asked if I would get rid of it, so I just kept growing it. The longer it got the itchier it became to the point where it actually kept me up at night.

Love my armpits though, the hair just doesn't grow. After about a week and a half is when I get stubbly. Shame the easiest hair removal place is the one that chooses to grow slow.
    i prefer my men trimmed and i def agree that shaved balls are quite nice, on a girl, also trimmed!
    I prefer non at all.