Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Soulmate past their sell by date?

**helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
ITV productions is looking for couples to take part in a one off programme hosted by Trinny & Susannah - here are the details:

Is the loved one in your life as tired as the t-shirt she wears? Is he as frayed around the edges as his snow-washed jeans? Could you both do with a revamp?

Trinny and Susannah are doing a special one off on ITV1 focusing on couples and would like to help you. For more info call us on: 020 7261 3111 or
email us: revamp@itv.com

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    What kind of person would suggest to their partner that they go on a show like this?
    bongbudda wrote:
    What kind of person would suggest to their partner that they go on a show like this?

Was just thinking that...
    bongbudda wrote:

The kind that would like two grand to spend on clothes and their mug on the idiot box? ;)

I'd put my parents in for it if I thought it wouldn't mean certain death.
    briggi wrote:
    The kind that would like two grand to spend on clothes and their mug on the idiot box? ;)

I'd put my parents in for it if I thought it wouldn't mean certain death.

how about i enter them then, after all your mum seemed to think i was a nice person, i could trade that for a lesser sentence than death