Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Was he taking advantage?

13»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Kermit wrote:

Sorry about this Sammy. Just to say that I hope you don't fall out with your friend over this, but that you make it quite clear how unacceptable his behaviour has been. He probably knows it is, which is why he's blocked you on MSN.

Thank you sweetie. When he unblocks me, I will try me best to talk to him again.
    Thank you for everyones replies infact :)
    I am sorry that this tyhing with kermit got in on this thread.

To you lot, he appears the sarky, jokey guy but what you didn't know is that he had been sending me pms and coming on threads making insutling remakrs and personal comemnts all day.

His reply on this thread wasn't anything to do with the issue, but to deliberately have a go at me after my post.

Then he comes off the innocent as I have go back.

I'm sorry this happened.

MrG, you have been coming to threads I have for sometime now, just to have a go, your as bad kermit.

If kermit wants to lie then fine, if you wanna belive him then fine. Though remember that the next time you guys are in the P&G baord, saying how blair/bush etc etc lied.

anyway, hope things get sorted cruel, but really, if she is ok with it and that then its over really. If he slept with her then yo could carry it on but its all done now, past is past and such.

Talk to him about it but don't be acusing, that might help.
    Good god i'm working hard to hold my tongue right now....
    yet you replied on here saying that to provoke a reaction.

pointless.

You have been warned once, I doubt you want to be again.

Now please stop carrrying on this stupid shit with me, your spoiling Cruel's thread. I don't want to carry this on so please cease and lets stick to the topic of the thread.
    Walkindude wrote:
    yet you replied on here saying that to provoke a reaction.

pointless.

You have been warned once, I doubt you want to be again.

Now please stop carrrying on this stupid shit with me, your spoiling Cruel's thread. I don't want to carry this on so please cease and lets stick to the topic of the thread.

I don't mind a good spanking from a sexy mod now again! Weren't you warned aswell?!
    I don't mind a good spanking from a sexy mod now again! Weren't you warned aswell?!

Nope!!! :D :hyper:
    Walkindude wrote:

Ohhh aren't we clever! As entertaining as i find your posts, i supposed i'd better put you on block now like Kermit - for both our sakes.....
    Ohhh aren't we clever! As entertaining as i find your posts, i supposed i'd better put you on block now like Kermit - for both our sakes.....

you can do what you want, but it really doesn't t ake that much effort to not insult someone for no reason, make personal remarks, be abusive or try and bait someone.

its very simple really.
    Oh good god :eek2:
    I thinkt he original topic of the thread has been lost here, I'll ask again t get it back coz I don't wana be accused of ruining it or owt.
    Walkindude wrote:
    You were warned kermit an dnow you really have flouted the rules.

making me reply now and making me look liek the bad guy. If people knew thy'd understand and I thank you not to tak emy words out of context.

you truly make me sick.

Honestly ... you've been here long enough to know if you say something stupid you'll get a sarcy reply.

Anyway, yeah its a bit of a shitty thing to do. However you said he's not very experienced with girls, perhaps he doesn't really know any better? It might sound stupid but you'd be suprised. Maybe you should explain that that kind of thing is not on and he can't behave that way to your mates.
    just to say Jon, it wasn't just on that reply. It was something that had gone on all day and he was trying to bait me, in which he eventully succeeded. I shouldn't have replied but it had gone on all day and I was just sick of it.

I think you have a point in your advice to Cruel tho.
    So was out last Friday for my mates Birthday. Great craic, etc.
    I asked a girl from my work to join us (Lets call her Louise). Great wee chick, but doesn't know any of my friends and can be very quiet.

Anyways, we had alot to drink. I noticed during the night my mate, (Lets call him Tom) was all over Louise like a rash soon as she was hitting the shots. I was by her side for most of the night, but soon as I turned my back, he was gropping her breasts ina really sleazy way while having his tongue down her throat. To be honest, I didn't think much of it at the time, cause I was that drunk myself. Wasn't till I was talking to me other mate about it the next day and both agreed he was getting too friendly with her, known fine well she was too drunk to know what she was doing.

Fair enough, he did get her home eventually, as she was apparently sick outside afterwards. But just sickens me that he would grope a girl like that, when it was obvious to everyone she didnn't know what she was doing, ya know?

I have refused to talk to him at the moment, cause I feel let down that he treat any girl like that. I mean, I was in a state, but my male friends would never try to take advantage of me, even the ones that I know likes me a little more than just being mates.

Do ya think maybe, I'm over re-acting?

Well I think you are over re-acting. Unles the girl was passed out she had the opportunity to say no. If I'm smashed out of my face I don't snog a guy because I don't want to, no matter how much I drink, so I don't buy the excuse that girls give that they couldn't say no because they were drunk.
    Walkindude wrote:

Just to make it clear, yes you have been warned, as have other people involved in this situation.
    Oh, and get back on topic peeps
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Me thinks a person in this thread needs a ban!

On topic, he was unacceptable, just try and speak to him, I reckon he's realised he was in the wrong.
    Since he acts like this towards your female friends then don't introduce him to any of them any more. You seem to suggest he has issues with women anyway.
    carrot12, to be honest I don't think this boy is evil or callous, I just think he took advantage of a situation in which a girl was pissed out of her face and ripe for the taking.

I think he knows he was wrong to do it, which is why he's being aggressive and hiding, but I don't think its crime of the century. He's taken advantage, and you know he can't be trusted with female drunk friends now, but its something a lot of young men do because they end up thinking with their willies.
    teehee, kermit said willies
    Doesn't excuse him though, since he was relatively sober.

i know it doesn't excuse him, but you have to realise that when you get drunk people may try and take advantage of you.
    Kermit wrote:
    I think he knows he was wrong to do it, which is why he's being aggressive and hiding, but I don't think its crime of the century. He's taken advantage, and you know he can't be trusted with female drunk friends now, but its something a lot of young men do because they end up thinking with their willies.

I never said it was a crime. I was just annoyed how he didn't take proper care for my friend as she clearly wasn't thinking straight as she was too drunk.
    i know it doesn't excuse him, but you have to realise that when you get drunk people may try and take advantage of you.

I'm aware that alot men do this, etc, etc. I just expected more from my friend, that's all. If he liked the girl, he should have treated her with more respect, not grope her + see what else he good get out of her while she could just about hold her head up, like she was some random tart.
    Well I think you are over re-acting. Unles the girl was passed out she had the opportunity to say no. If I'm smashed out of my face I don't snog a guy because I don't want to, no matter how much I drink, so I don't buy the excuse that girls give that they couldn't say no because they were drunk.

Maybe, I am. I would like to talk to him today and explain why his behaviour annoyed me. But I don't want to fall out completely with him.

My friend Louise was clearly too drunk to think straight. When you're drunk, you tend to do things, you wouldn't normally do when you are sober. And she was that drunk, she did have to go home early due to her being very unstable and was sick.

If they had just snogged, I would not have been as upset. Just the way he had his hands all over her in a sleazy way. Treating her as an easy cop off. And this is while he is sober! I felt, I lost his respect in treating my friend like that as he was putting his own needs first.

I'm aware that alot men do this, etc, etc. I just expected more from my friend, that's all. If he liked the girl, he should have treated her with more respect, not grope her + see what else he good get out of her while she could just about hold her head up, like she was some random tart.

you're right, he was out of order - and it's disrespectful to do that to someone while they're under the influence. maybe he doesn't like her that much afterall.