Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Going to the theatre!! What to wear?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My boyfriend has booked a trip to London in the summer for the two of us. We're going to the Theatre but i've never been before so have no idea what I should wear.

I'm guessing quite dressy, what kind of clothes would you suggest? :confused:

Comments

• Options
    a nice dress, or skirt+nice top with some pretty shoes would look good. Its in the summer, so id avoid trousers, unless they're really smart!
  • Options
    Oooh I'd be interested too. As it happens my boyfriend and I are also going to the theatre, in London, in August. What are you going to see?
  • Options
    Goodness I just looked at your profile and you have the same birthday as me. Freaky.
  • Options
    I would dress for what you are doing before and after the theatre as you can wear anything to the theatre really.
  • Options
    madraykin wrote:
    Goodness I just looked at your profile and you have the same birthday as me. Freaky.

:wave: Lol tis a bit freaky! I think we're going to see Phantom of the Opera, not entirely sure. Only been told about recently, yay!

I'll probably look for a nice skirt then, least I have lots of time to look. Thanks!
  • Options
    Some theaters have dressing code, so check before you go to make sure, but in some of them you can go dress in whatever you like.