Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

How can I build up money when there so much to buy???

13»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    usually I have to spend my money on food, bills and rent. Sometimes i`ll buy myself a couple of magazines, and of course i have my broadband subscription for my entertainment as well. I generally cant afford to go out very often at all. The last time i bought some CDs was in the january sales and I spent about £30 and got about 6 of them for that.
    I occasionally buy myself clothes or makeup but never anything expensive and tbh its hardly ever.

well thats some sensible spending. And you admit to splashing out when the sales were on. The sale is on now for me and thats what I was contemplating doing, splahing out on sales.
    Fnaggnagghh.

Spend money like water if it makes you happy. But don't whinge about it when you can't save any money, and you can't afford your rent.

You spend or you save.
    I'm not usually one to poke my nose in where it's not wanted, but Kermit, it does seem like you're just trying to provoke a reaction for the sake of arguing.
    Well I'm sorry it comes across that way, but seriously, this is getting very tiresome now.

Just about everyone who has posted has been accused by the OP of "bullying" him. Do you not find that utterly ridiculous?

He is whingeing he has no money, yet he wants to spend hundreds of pounds on things he doesn't need. Well tough, that's not how life is. If you want to save for things then you don't fritter money away on DVDs.

The fact that he's whingeing he has no money when he has more than me pisses me off too, truth be told.
    But if it's so trivial why waste your time? You already gave an opinion on it, and as far as I can see, the discussion hasn't developed any further so Fnaggnagghh as you put it so elequently. Incidentally, I frittered my money away on a DVD today too. But it was only £2.97 so I was quite pleased. I think I've turned into a cheapskate. I'm refusing to buy Napoleon Dynamite for £5.97 on the grounds that it's still too expensive.
    Nowt wrong with frittering money away, but you don't moan you have no money afterwards?
    Kermit wrote:
    Nowt wrong with frittering money away, but you don't moan you have no money afterwards?
    exactly :banghead:
    Have I moaned that I haven't go any money after spending at all????????

Kermit, you were told to keep out of my way. Please do so. I don not ome on your threads having a go at you. Don't do that on mine.

It is also an exaggerateion to say that it would hundreds of pounds being frittered away.

As I keep saying till I am blue in the face, this was supposed to be FUN thread, with people puttin gup there on wants and wish they could afford etc.

I haven't even spent the mony yet baring the 2 tops got.

So there is no need for this ; :banghead: either
    Well clearly no one is going to bother letting this go and people are going to keep winding each other up.

The threads closed.
This discussion has been closed.