Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Drunken txt messaging

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Who enjoys the drunken texting? its a regular occurance for me, usually texting stupid stuff to mates, sleazy stuff to ladies and even random stuff to other thesite posters.

I love/hate waking up and reading my messages and thinking what the fudge were i on about.

this week i had 5 txts saying "why are you ignoring me now..." i had fallen asleep in a drunken stuper.

Comments

• Options
    I dont like them, i used to send them all the time but now i rarely do. I only do it to abuse a mate at another uni. :thumb:
  • Options
    i've actually stopped doing this as much now. Used to all the time though.
    Answer phone messages are the way forward, i've had some corkers been left for me when i've woken up by pissed up mates.
    "Whatchu sayin big dog this is Tim westwood from da radio one you should be on da beer pimp train and roll out big dog! peace out there bad boy" - or something to that effect in ture westwood style voice :D
    i also had one mate sing to me down the phone in a mock french voice - that was hilarious! :lol:
  • Options
    I have a tendency to 'drunken text' after a night out. Either that or utilising the camera on my phone. :blush:
  • Options
    I do it all the time, sometimes works in my favour. Usually gets me in trouble
  • Options
    haha i used to do it all the time!! calmed it down a bit now but still send the odd one.
  • Options
    I've been really bad lately for drunken calls/texts :o
  • Options
    ive decided ITS THE BEST. so makes me laugh the next day, as said photo messages and answer phone messages are always great. ive even had pals ring my house phone while my parents are in bed, makes me chuckle.

i also for some reason like to text Raj the taxi driver when drunk too, he generally sorts us out
  • Options
    I've been really bad lately for drunken calls/texts :o Tis quite embarassing. My phone bill is going to be HUGE this month.
  • Options
    Ive woke up many times with a hang over thinkin omg please tell me i didnt really send that last night! then proceed to hide for a week :blush:
  • Options
    I am the queen of drunken texts. Its so horrible when you realise the next day! :o

Recently I met a bloke who likes to drunken text so its even worse cos we usually end up drunken text arguing over stupid things then spend the whole of the next day apologising to each other! :blush: Obviously we're made for each other! lol

Really gotta get out of the habit of it...I've sent a few drunken pictures too. Ooops x
  • Options
    Awk I think they are right funny.
    I was sooo drunk on Friday, I got a text from a guy my mate went with saying how much he fancied me, etc,etc and I tried to text him telling him, 'Just leave me alone, please' (As I didn't want to get in the middle between him and my mate he went with)
    Instead, I ended up sending the text to about 4-5 random people on me phone by an accident. Next day, I got loads of calls from them asking what they did wrong, for me to ask them to leave me alone :o Bless Them! hehe
  • Options
    ah yes....prime example last nite.....i was texting the ex about celery and cucumbers (wtf? i dunno why.....)

hahaha.....he's not impressed. i find it amusing myself...
  • Options
    AH i used to be really bad for drunken txting but thankfully I havnt sent many recently and none of them have been bad txts recently either thank god lol
  • Options
    I haven't done that for ages and ages; have been in trouble as a result of it in the past though. :yeees:
  • Options
    I am banning myself from taking phones out with me, because i either text/ring random people (or 118 500 the other week - can't remember what i asked for haha), or lose the bloody things. :p
  • Options
    I try not to, I always end up being far too vulgar and offending the sensibilities of young ladies.

Especially as my phone has decent predictive text, so my texts look sober:(
  • Options
    I don't do it that often, however i miss getting drunken texts from Gav and Renzo - maybe I should harrass you both more when i'm drunk....
  • Options
    I've been going through a bad stange of it lately, but only to my fella. Usually gets me in trouble one way or another the day after even still though. Especially if I've phoned him, we've had a convo and then the day after I don't remember a word of it and he's been talking important stuff at me.

I received a drunken answer phone message not long ago from a number I don't know, can't work out which person called Dave it is, but they certainly know me. No one's owned up to it and they won't answer their phone whenever I call em. Ah well...will remain a mystery.
  • Options
    I do it loads, it's so shameful the next day. Luckily, last wknd I was the one that got text so they had the shame
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    I haven't done that for ages and ages; have been in trouble as a result of it in the past though. :yeees:
    :lol:
  • Options
    Ah I just get drunken phone calls of lust and love to me from sexxeh boys. They all want my milkshake.
  • Options
    Drunken texts are always good fun, bad for the phone bill though :(
  • Options
    Booty text

but i luuuuuuuurve you please come over

Goodness, Vodka always makes me horny! I must look like a right skanky mare when im doing it though, all bedraggled etc
  • Options
    Once but it was jibberish. My sent folder is a constant source of embarassment for me!
  • Options
    I like them, as the number of pet name words seems to increase tenfold! "darling, honey, babe" etc.
  • Options
    urgh im always sending drunk text messages.. thats why ive recently stopped taking my phone out with me!!

a few weeks ago i thought it would be funny to text the boy i liked saying 'YOU DISGUST ME!' - needless to say he didnt find it at all funny. i "think" he believes me that i was drunk when i texted it and not just in a really horrible mood :rolleyes:
  • Options
    good fun but i dont do it that much

prank phonecalls on the other hand .. :D :thumb:
  • Options
    guilty :( and isnt it just such a good idea at the time!

my friend actually takes the numbers out of her phone that she might text before she starts drinking so that she cant phone/text when she is drunk, good idea me thinks!
  • Options
    i tried sendibng drunkend txts tonight but doit thing they got thorugh
  • Options
    Gavman wrote:
    i tried sendibng drunkend txts tonight but doit thing they got thorugh

:lol:

hehe you and your drunken messages are funny.

I don't think I've ever sent a drunken text message. :D