Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

does anyone know what this program was?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
it was an American show similar to 24 et al.

popular around 2001, - I saw it when I went to Florida, and it was also on tv over here.

the basic story line was that the protagonist got tomorrows newspaper a day early, and he had to try and change the events from happening. there were events such as train crashes etc, where he attempted to stop them happening.

any ideas?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    It was called Early Edition and featured a ginger cat. I never watched it. I think I saw it repeated on ITV4 or bravo or summat in tv listings but not for a while.
  • Options
    It is Early Edition and i'm sure it's being repeated on Sky but not sure which channel.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Early Edition... God I loved this one.

...How is it similar to 24?
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Hah, I remember that program. It was crap.
  • Options
    Zalbor wrote:
    Early Edition... God I loved this one.

...How is it similar to 24?
    that he had 24 hours to sort things out?
  • Options
    2001? Surely its much older than that. I remember watching it with my sister ages ago. One of those lame shows you like for some reason.

Yes, it was mid 90's. I wonder if its still on, I'd love to see it. The bad acting and all that. I thought Kyle Chandler was a stud. :o
  • Options
  • Options
    I was just a show from the early 90's that got cancelled when all its actors got bored and started quitting and no one cared anymore.

He didn thave 24 hours though, sometimes he had about 10 minutes other times 20 hours.
  • Options
    Ah wow!

I remember seeing the first episode of this, and couldn't remember it! Wow!
  • Options
    Didn't he own a bar? And there was a blind chick. I saw it on TV Guide last night and I got kind of excited it was still on somewhere, I hate you people now :p
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    my_name wrote:
    Didn't he own a bar? And there was a blind chick. I saw it on TV Guide last night and I got kind of excited it was still on somewhere, I hate you people now :p
    Sometimes they play a random episode here, if it's about 4am and they have nothing better to play. :D