Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hey from Brighton

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've been lurking for years, and posting for maybe 3 months or so. I thought I'd kill some time and give out some personal information to strangers :)

I've been living in brighton for about 6 months now, studying at the University of Sussex, which by the way is totally amazing.

I'm having a difficult time relating to other people and making friends (even though I'm almost 23), so theSite kind of fills a gap in my life.

At the moment, I'm in the middle of getting myself back into shape, and trying to develop as a better person.

I've been a vegetarian at some point in my childhood, and now I've been one for seven years straight. For the last 6months I've been sticking to a vegan diet for about 98% of the time, the 2% only being when family home cooked food contained milk or butter.

If anyone wants to ask me anything about my life, I'll probably answer (joy is this inter-web).

Comments