Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Protect the castle!

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    lol, there are like 5 of him later on... u need the wizard blokes thing that kills everything in the area
    Fuck 'em, the barabarians can have the castle and stick their swords/cocks in the residents as they see fit.

Ho' bags, the lot of them.
    Infinite wrote:
    Fuck 'em, the barabarians can have the castle and stick their swords/cocks in the residents as they see fit.

Ho' bags, the lot of them.

Eloquently put sweetie!! :thumb:
    Sharry21 wrote:
    Eloquently put sweetie!! :thumb:

Lo, I doth rescend my claim to the stonely digital fortress. Let the uncultured and vicious swine who besiege my castle recieve it's ownership and do what they will with the inhabitants, be it putting them to the sword or fulfilling their animal lust for penetration.

Whore bags, to a man.

Better? :razz:
    Infinite wrote:
    I doth rescend my claim to the stonely digital fortress. Let the uncultured and viscious swine who besiege my castle recieve it's ownership and do what they will with the inhabitants, be it putting them to the sword or fulfilling their animal lust for penetration.

Whore bags, to a man.

Much better my beloved, learned friend. It is almost poetic *swoons* :flirt:
    Sharry21 wrote:
    Much better my beloved, learned friend. It is almost poetic *swoons* :flirt:

I like a gal who takes the piss :flirt:
    Infinite wrote:
    I like a gal who takes the piss :flirt:

That, my poetic, stunningly wonderful lover, is a very good thing. I'm very good at extracting - the - michael at all the right times..... :angel:

:heart:
    Sharry21 wrote:
    That, my poetic, stunningly wonderful lover, is a very good thing. I'm very good at extracting - the - michael at all the right times..... :angel:

:heart:

I have my own castle you know. :flirt:

Admittedly it's constantly besieged by moronic stickmen that seem obsessed with trying to punch it apart but...........it's all very windswept and Wuthering Heights-ish.......

I'll call a halt to it there, before the puking smilies start :razz:
    Infinite wrote:

Admittedly it's constantly besieged by moronic stickmen that seem obsessed with trying to punch it apart but...........it's all very windswept and Wuthering Heights-ish.......
    [/SIZE]
    :yes: :lol: :thumb: :D
    Rsi!
    Replicant wrote:
    Rsi!
    oh dear what have i started
    MrG wrote:
    oh dear what have i started

I know. Soon there will be Rsi New York, Rsi Las Vegas, Rsi Glenrothes.........

No, I'm not the least bit sorry :o
    I got to level 15, had wizards, archers and craftsmen, and still lost :(
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Infinite wrote:
    I know. Soon there will be Rsi New York, Rsi Las Vegas, Rsi Glenrothes.........

No, I'm not the least bit sorry :o

Lol. And all of them will suck compared to the original.
    Can you win this game?
    OMG, I do not like this game - I can't get past Stage 12. There's just too many of them. Bastards! :(
    have i made everyones wrists weak?
    Nope! I'm on level 22 now kicking ass. My score is 919840. Go Me :p hehe

EDITED TO ADD: Got to 31 and found it was getting to easy, using all me wizards and archers, so give up. No idea how many levels there are and I've my bed to go to.

EDITED TO ADD: Got to 31 and found it was getting to easy, using all me wizards and archers, so give up. No idea how many levels there are and I've my bed to go to.

:cool: nice lol.

i though it was getting easy, only to be told at the end of the level that all my men had died :(

Oh my fucking god how! I got to level 11 i died terribley, once the fuckers start ramming your door there is no escape :mad:

:thumb: I'm Impressed :thumb:
    muse- wrote:
    :cool: nice lol.

i though it was getting easy, only to be told at the end of the level that all my men had died :(

How do they die though? I think you have to look at your unkeep expenses and make sure you have enough spendable points to keep them alive. As that happened to me before when half of me men died.

It is easy so long as you start early in getting as many archers and wizards in as you can with a few workmen to mend your castle when needed.

I'm usually shit at computer games so all proud of meself for cracking that one :p
    Infinite wrote:

I'll call a halt to it there, before the puking smilies start :razz:

Oh, you spoil sport! :crying: :p