Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Joining the boards

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was thinking of joining these boards. What are they like? Can someone tell me how?

Comments

• Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
  • Options
    Mist wrote:
    I was thinking of joining these boards. What are they like? Can someone tell me how?

Dont do it. There are mean people out there. From what I've heard, theres this poor chick called Kaffrin and everybody is telling her to take a chill pill :crying: you dont wan tthat. go away.

Oh, FYI, BTW, IMHO, something with a ; to make faces
  • Options
    Mist wrote:
    don't bother! its full of cunts!
  • Options
    There's not really a physical way to join. Its more achieving a state of mind. Its about connecting with something deep inside of yourself and sharing it with like minded, free thinking, bohemian dreamers from all over the country and in some cases the world.

Or just start a thread about anal sex. That should give you a positive start with most posters.
  • Options
    You don't want to join this place, mate. Before you know it you'll be fast approaching 10,000 posts and thinking "Wow, I hate myself. I actually want to die" :(
  • Options
    Brave Dave wrote:
    You don't want to join this place, mate. Before you know it you'll be fast approaching 10,000 posts and thinking "Wow, I hate myself. I actually want to die" :(

Have you been reading my diary again? I told you to stay the fuck away!
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Have you been reading my diary again? I told you to stay the fuck away!
    Well I was going to read it. But then I read some of your posts on here and thought I'd be better off scratching my balls with sand paper instead :thumb:
  • Options
    Brave Dave wrote:
    Well I was going to read it. But then I read some of your posts on here and thought I'd be better off scratching my balls with sand paper instead :thumb:

:yes:
    Both very pleasurable. :yum: