Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hip Hop/ Rap

124»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Fred Durst is a better rapper than 50 cent.

Just for the record, like.
    turlough wrote:
    He's a lost cause mate.
    :no:
    If you like him you may like MF Doom as well--- he has some pretty impressive beats

yeah i do like him, but ive only heard one full album and a couple of other tunes. ive got the MADVILLIANY album, and its one of the best hip hop albums of 2004. The beats were done buy Madlib on that one.

Has anyone heard the RJD2 album; Deadringer? (it is a hip hop album, for the record). Theres a tune on it called 'FUCK HIP HOP', and that pretty much sums up hip hop right now.

At least I'm safe in the knowledge that there is enough rappers out there who have flow and speak of more relevent things, and there are djs out there who are actually creative, and don't just make shit for the clubs. YOU'VE JUST GOT TO DIG THEM OUT!.

(far too many people dont ever search for some new music that they might actually like.)
    People should definetely starty listening to D.I.T.C, Diggin' In The Crates.
    Jedi Mind Tricks, Immortal Technique, Sage Francis, Skinnyman, Braintax, Low Life, Mysthro, Beezwax, Roots Manuva, Cage, Aesop Rock, Mobb Deep, Nas, Mr. Lif, God Complex a.k.a. 7L & Esoteric, MF Doom/King Geedorah/Viktor Vaughn, Atmosphere, Ugly Duckling, People Under The Stairs, Mos Def, Non Phixion, Loop Troop, Blackalicious, Eyedea & Abilities, Boot Camp Click, Heltah Skeltah, Cannibus, Capone n Noreaga, De La Soul, Dead Prez, Beatnuts, Del Tha Funkee Homosapien (DelTron 3030), Delinquent Habits, Dilated Peoples, Abdominal,...

Do I need to go on?
    If you do not have "Dreddy Krueger Presents...Think Differently Music: Wu-Tang Meets the Indie Culture" then shame on you all. The RZA/MF Doom track in particular is incredible. Best album of the last year, no contest.
    K'naan!
    Big fan as well.

Tupac Shakur
    Wu Tang Clan - of which method man and shyheim who have also featured
    Nas
    Outlawz
    Ice Cube
    today I feel like liking the Ghetto Boys :D
    5 fav:
    Nas
    DBlock(sp?)
    Jin
    Ludacris
    Nice & smooth
    StrubbleS wrote:
    Jedi Mind Tricks, Immortal Technique, Sage Francis, Skinnyman, Braintax, Low Life, Mysthro, Beezwax, Roots Manuva, Cage, Aesop Rock, Mobb Deep, Nas, Mr. Lif, God Complex a.k.a. 7L & Esoteric, MF Doom/King Geedorah/Viktor Vaughn, Atmosphere, Ugly Duckling, People Under The Stairs, Mos Def, Non Phixion, Loop Troop, Blackalicious, Eyedea & Abilities, Boot Camp Click, Heltah Skeltah, Cannibus, Capone n Noreaga, De La Soul, Dead Prez, Beatnuts, Del Tha Funkee Homosapien (DelTron 3030), Delinquent Habits, Dilated Peoples, Abdominal,...

Do I need to go on?

you knows it