Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Am I making a huge mistake?

124»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I have no idea how on earth you managed to get all this, but thank you very much, James. I'll seriously consider this.
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    stargalaxy wrote:
    I have no idea how on earth you managed to get all this, but thank you very much, James. I'll seriously consider this.

Its no probs. The trip down isn't all that bad though really, just make sure you sleep loads the day before.

You'll need to book these on the web and you'll have the tickets posted out to you, as I say they are quota-controlled and prereserved as well, so you'll need to book ASAP and stick to the plan.

I've attached the fare matrix so you know what your looking for.
    i think i'm on his ignore list ( ;) ) but i'll try anyway.

if you haven't got a railcard it might be worth while getting one.
    JsT wrote:
    Its no probs. The trip down isn't all that bad though really, just make sure you sleep loads the day before.

You'll need to book these on the web and you'll have the tickets posted out to you, as I say they are quota-controlled and prereserved as well, so you'll need to book ASAP and stick to the plan.

I've attached the fare matrix so you know what your looking for.

you are fab.

SG, get the fuck on with it.
    No, you're not on my Ignore list... give it time... :p

Anyone who uses rail frequently and is eligble for one, yet doesn't have one, is a plank.

In this example a Young Persons rail card would make the fare £30.70; saving a modest £6.30. Obviously the railcard costs £20 but lasts a full year.
    JsT wrote:
    Anyone who uses rail frequently and is eligble for one, yet doesn't have one, is a plank.
    It's a fair cop. How do I get one?
    stargalaxy wrote:
    It's a fair cop. How do I get one?
    http://www.youngpersons-railcard.co.uk/

Download the form, fill it in, print it out. Take the form, a passport picture, birth certificate and £20 to any station with ticket office (including Bangor!) in exchange for about 33% off most rail fares for a whole year. Bargain!
    score!!!!
    dont do it, killing yourself is never the answer, i mean what kinda of strain can make on want to take oneself's life? i mean there is more to life that school!!! i mean if you think your life is a waste then please help people in theird world countries and go over there and do some teaching to the local kids! suicide is never the answer pleeeeeeeeeeeeease do not do it.
    vmong wrote:
    dont do it, killing yourself is never the answer, i mean what kinda of strain can make on want to take oneself's life? i mean there is more to life that school!!! i mean if you think your life is a waste then please help people in theird world countries and go over there and do some teaching to the local kids! suicide is never the answer pleeeeeeeeeeeeease do not do it, if you need help please call me on my name is vincent, dont do it seriously

what teh feck?
    JsT wrote:
    what teh feck?
    My thoughts entirely.
    My thoughts entirely.
    I gave him a call. Fucker wont deliver a pizza to my house. Fucking useless...
    JsT wrote:
    I gave him a call. Fucker wont deliver a pizza to my house. Fucking useless...
    I wondered why someone was bringing my old thread back to life...
    stargalaxy wrote:
    I wondered why someone was bringing my old thread back to life...
    Did you go today? I'll be angry if you didn't!
    JsT wrote:
    Did you go today? I'll be angry if you didn't!
    No. I'm sorry, but there was absolutely no way I was putting myself through that sort of pressure.
    I woulda done that trip for the fun of it to be honest :(
    JsT wrote:
    I woulda done that trip for the fun of it to be honest :(
    I'm sorry. I really should have made the trip. I'm the one who's now in the crapper thanks to it.
    you wnated to commit suicide right, though id offer my shoulder to cry on hehe but you rok now which is good!
    vmong wrote:
    you wnated to commit suicide right, though id offer my shoulder to cry on hehe but you rok now which is good!
    Er... no... that wasn't it at all... :eek2: