Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

who's partying tonight then?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey all, who's going out to party the night away?

Gonna start getting ready soon, its half the fun for girls i think! Soooooo excited, really in the mood tonight! :hyper:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I am! :hyper: Especially if wales beat france and ireland beat england in the rugby! :D
    I'm in work. I really don't want to go in. I'm really hungover and I've got to go work to serve alcohol all night :yuck:
    Not me...quiet night in watching the rubgy I think. Although I do have fun getting ready if I put some tunes on, so I don't think it's just girls! ;)
    I won't be, no.
    Tonight, I'm conserving my energy (whilst eating pizza and watching CSI)...

mwahah

Might pop over local for a couple though - who knows
    No way... I'm still fucked from last night.
    No thanks, unfortunately I have term 2 exams on Tuesday and i'd like to at least know something about the cardiovascular system...
    dr_carter wrote:
    No thanks, unfortunately I have term 2 exams on Tuesday and i'd like to at least know something about the cardiovascular system...

go out, get pissed, take some speed or Ketamine, get first hand knowledge from the operating table! ;)
    You could do what my friend did - get absolutely lashed before the beginning of term disco, get hit by a car outside the halls of residence, have your leg completely shattered (and be taken to A&E completely trashed and in women's clothing) and miss most of the term's lectures due to being unable to walk...
    My band's playing our first paid gig tonight. I'm a little nervous, but really looking forward to it. We're the only band playing too, on at 10 with 2 sets.

I need to finish my work, have dinner and go load the cars up too.

*Turns into headless chicken*
    No. One, I can't afford it. Two, I have nobody to go anywhere with ;(. The boy is in Birmingham, and I dunno what time he gets back. My sister is having her friends over tonight, so I'm gonna stay wherever they aren't and do my essays. Hurrah.
    MEEEEEEH.
    And I am going to find me a man, or 7.
    me :) and I'll be wearing a tux :D
    Rich-E - good luck tonight!

Franki - love the new avatar, i like them :)
    1983 wrote:
    MEEEEEEH.
    And I am going to find me a man, or 7.

if you find 7 can i have 1 please?
    rachie004 wrote:
    I can't remember what alcohol tastes like

I'm not out partying but I am going out to dinner to celebrate :D

whatcha celebrating? :p
    not me. i was out last night and wednesday. it takes me a whole day to recover and i have far too muchvuni work to do to waste another day.
    Rich-E wrote:
    My band's playing our first paid gig tonight. I'm a little nervous, but really looking forward to it. We're the only band playing too, on at 10 with 2 sets.

I need to finish my work, have dinner and go load the cars up too.

*Turns into headless chicken*

Good luck! Break an er, plectrum, or something. :thumb:

I'm off out at 7, going to get smashed again and I cannae wait. Just lining my stomach now..
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    My mate engagment party tonight. Got a bag bag of happies, and several Stella's inside me already.

I'm gonna blow steam out my head like a screaming kettle, I'm gonna talk cod shit to strangers all night, I'm gonna lose the plot on the dancefloor. The free radicals inside me are freakin', man! Tonight I'm Skive Travolta, I'm Peter Popper, I'm going to never-never land with my chosen family, man. We're gonna get more spaced out than Neil Armstrong ever did, anything could happen tonight, you know? This could be the best night of my life. I've got 80 quid in my back burner - I'm gonna wax the lot, man! The Milky Bars are on me!

:D
    Weekender Offender 
    I went to a party last night. Drank far too much and ripped my jeans. And felt completely embarrassed when I saw myself later in my bathroom mirror. Make-up all over the place. I was one of the least drunk ones there, though. It got kinda out of control.. fights, breakages, pills etc.
    Tonight I'm planning to make it up with my bf, when he gets here at 7. Think we'll watch a dvd and get cosy, and be thankful that we have one another :rolleyes:.
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    If "party" means "stay up half the night doing essay and other such shit" then, yeah, I'm partying tonight :thumb:
    No. I'm staying in with my knitting and a DVD. I'm such an old woman :(
    nah i'm stopping in. i come home from uni at the weekends and it's a crap night out here.

plus it's cold/i should be working/have better things to spend my money on/am at work tomorrow.
    Skive wrote:
    My mate engagment party tonight. Got a bag bag of happies, and several Stella's inside me already.

I'm gonna blow steam out my head like a screaming kettle, I'm gonna talk cod shit to strangers all night, I'm gonna lose the plot on the dancefloor. The free radicals inside me are freakin', man! Tonight I'm Skive Travolta, I'm Peter Popper, I'm going to never-never land with my chosen family, man. We're gonna get more spaced out than Neil Armstrong ever did, anything could happen tonight, you know? This could be the best night of my life. I've got 80 quid in my back burner - I'm gonna wax the lot, man! The Milky Bars are on me!

:D

:lol:

Sounds alright like. :thumb:
    i want to go out but all of my housemates have gone home for the weekend and i cant be arsed to ring round and see if anyone else i know is going anywhere. so im home alone 2nite- fun!
    well after the drinks i had when i met up with schnap me baby

i might not be drinking for a while
    Have fun Skivey;)

No, I'm not going to party. I drank far too much on Wednesday and Thursday (blame the CEO of YouthNet for that one) and I am still paying for it now.
    Would just like to post, to say no I'm not :p and explain why to annoy you all. Normally Id spend saturday nights in with my girlfriend, but shes gone on a girls (+1 gay guy lol) night out, and then all my friends were busy, so it seems im sat here in front of thesite. Its really depressing actually.
    I am apparently going round to someone's flat for drinkies tonight. I was also invited to the hockey club's quiz and karaoke night, but decided to give that one a miss.
    Staying in tonight. Do not get paid until next weekend, so it is going to be a film and an early night!