Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What's the song.....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
that's being played in the background for the adverts for the Zane Lowe show on Radio1 at the mo.

It's kinda got what sounds like Cowboy music and then kicks in. I know I've heard it somewhere but can't think where?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i think its Gnarls Berkley

eta: thats the one on the tv advert anyway..from reading your post again maybe you mean one on the radio...so sorry
    No it's not the Gnarls one. I know that one (Crazy I think it's called). This is a new advert that started playing this week. Driving me mental cause I know that I know it.
    koe_182 wrote:
    i think its Gnarls Berkley
    Is that the worst name ever?? :chin: :yes: :D
    Switch - A Bit Patchy .. i think

This
    GoodFella wrote:
    Switch - A Bit Patchy .. i think

This

That's the song. Can't remember where I know it from though. But that's the one.

Cheers
    That's the song. Can't remember where I know it from though. But that's the one.

Cheers
    the cowboy bit is the song that will and carlton used to dance to on fresh prince of belair.
    lipsy wrote:
    the cowboy bit is the song that will and carlton used to dance to on fresh prince of belair.
    Rolled up to the house about 7 or 8, And yelled to the cabbie yoho smell you later, looked at My kindom, I was finaly here, to settle My throne as the Prince of bel air!!!! dododododo doo dodo do do. :D
    lipsy wrote:

Ahhhhhhhhh Maybe that's it. I know that I recognise the cowboy bit and it's not from a cowboy film or program I know it from.