Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

If I change my name..

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Man, this is like watching middle aged people try to rap.
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Did your mummy beat you as a child? Was that why they put you in the institution? You poor little boy - you eat some milk and cookies, I'll call up the mental hospital for you. You'll be back in the straitjacket in no time. Poor little boy... :(
    3/10. Poor effort.
    JsT wrote:
    3/10. Poor effort.

I was going to say something along those lines myself.
    Hmm its nice to know the site never changes. Still those immature lil kids ready and waiting.
    Hmm its nice to know the site never changes. Still those immature lil kids ready and waiting.

Why are you posting in the same thread under two different names?
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Did your mummy beat you as a child? Was that why they put you in the institution? You poor little boy - you eat some milk and cookies, I'll call up the mental hospital for you. You'll be back in the straitjacket in no time. Poor little boy... :(

You really do write some awfully strange things.
    You really do write some awfully strange things.

WIN.
    change your name to violette :D
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    taking this thread back to its point, i think you should stick to Rainbow Brite, Abbie. Please don't change it, i like it...promise?!? :heart: you forever and ever and ever if you keep it! :)
    I wish I was enough of a geek to understand net forum politics/squabbling :(
    I wish I was enough of a geek to understand net forum politics/squabbling :(
    stick with me babes, i dont understand either...just smile and nod occasionally and hopefully in the right places!
    I think "Lucy Fenshaw-Braddockworthy" would suit
    Big Gay wrote:

oh my god.

how did you find out my real name??!?! :eek2: :nervous:
    What about *madforthebutt* :D
    Big Gay wrote:
    Now youre talking!!!

I had the idea of something Zappa-esque like Suzy Creamcheese or Dinah_Mo_Hum.
    but if i see any better suggestions im still all ears :)

the reason im changing is cos I originally chose RB many moons ago and the Brite bit was a play on my surname which is my married name, but as my divorce should be through in roughly 8 weeks and I will be changing my real name, I think i wanna change my site name too.
    Now youre talking!!!

I had the idea of something Zappa-esque like Suzy Creamcheese or Dinah_Mo_Hum.
    but if i see any better suggestions im still all ears :)

the reason im changing is cos I originally chose RB many moons ago and the Brite bit was a play on my surname which is my married name, but as my divorce should be through in roughly 8 weeks and I will be changing my real name, I think i wanna change my site name too.
    ok well thats a good enough reason...and ill love you no matter what your name is. :flirt:
    Just might get a tad confused for a while, dont shout at me if i call you RB :p
    Now youre talking!!!

but as my divorce should be through in roughly 8 weeks and I will be changing my real name, I think i wanna change my site name too.

You after a bit of male conpanionship pet? :flirt: :p
    Engelbert_teh_Humperdink_jr :yes:

Yeah my user names crap, I'd change it but I can't be arsed. I like Rainbow Brite though :(
    Rainbow Hoff :yes:
    jellyfish mcsaveloy.

they've got a list on the deed poll site of silly names people have actually chosen, and i love that one the best :yes:
    kaffrin wrote:
    jellyfish mcsaveloy.

they've got a list on the deed poll site of silly names people have actually chosen, and i love that one the best :yes:
    Thats not bad. There was someone round here who changed their name by deed poll to Sausage Hendrix. He loved it when they called out his name at the job centre. :lol:
    Sheik Yerbouti or The Brite From Utopia.
    Some people like the idea of having what we call a fun name. We have issued Deed Polls for fun names such as Jellyfish McSaveloy, Toasted T Cake, Nineteen Sixty-Eight, Hong Kong Phooey, Father Christmas, Ed Kase, Ting A Ling, Huggy Bear, Donald Duck, Save Barnsley FC and James Bond.
    From the Deed Poll web site. :lol:
    Infinite wrote:
    Sheik Yerbouti or The Brite From Utopia.

oyer, but sheik yerbouti - although way cool, is a BOYS name, and the Brite from utopia - well, its the Brite im trying to be rid of :)
    oyer, but sheik yerbouti - although way cool, is a BOYS name, and the Brite from utopia - well, its the Brite im trying to be rid of :)

Hmmmmm. The Girl in the Magnesium Dress, Valley Girl (like, totally!) Bongo Fury, Moon Unit Rainbow, St. Alphonzo's Pancake, Telefunken U-47, Beebop Tango..........
    Brainbow Rrite??

the rainbow from utopia?

:p
    kaffrin wrote:
    the rainbow from utopia?

:p
    The Utopian Rainbow??
    im still liking suzy creamcheese the best