Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Dressing up

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Guys is your favourite outfit for a girl to dress up in? i.e. nurse.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The full on goth get-up, with the suspenders and the corset and everything.

Yummy.
    I'm not a guy but I know my guy loves the whole tights, suspenders, corsets etc... Him mainly being the one who got me into enjoying wearing the stuff myself.
    Batman.
    turlough wrote:
    Batman.

:lol:
    I like a girl who is in goth get up to. Very sexy.

Also the school uniform look is nice to.
    not sure about school uniform, don't see how it would turn you on, unless your into younger girls in a big way.

i agree the goth look with corset etc is great.
    I thought everyone liked the schoolgirl look. Why d'you think they do school themed nights in uni and stuff? It's the whole innocent thing.
    The school girl thing is really the only dress-up idea that has any effect on me.

But then, I'm just a kinky fuck.
    yup.

and coz when I was in uniform years, I wasn't geting up to naughty things with the girls of my year and such who wore thos eunifomrs, so seeing them now on women my age and such, its kinda like a harking back to a time when I should have had more fun but didn't, so I am having it now.

I have never gone to one of those school disco nights at a uni or club.Shame really, I'd love to go :(
    i guess for me, being 18 i havent left school for long enough yet. im to used to seeing girls in uniform.

themed nights are different, i thought we were talking about in the bedroom here?
    Walkindude wrote:
    I have never gone to one of those school disco nights at a uni or club.Shame really, I'd love to go :(
    They're usually pretty good. Not as good as beach party night though. Although last time I went to one of them it was in the winter, so everyone was wearing too many clothes for my liking. Going back to uni in May/June and there's a beach party night then. I've got my sun-tan lotion ready: "can you put this on for us love?" :D
    i went to a school disco in first year and i won a prize for being the best dressed/best dancer type thing. lol
    Going back to uni in May/June and there's a beach party night then. I've got my sun-tan lotion ready: "can you put this on for us love?" :D
    hehe, i went to a beach party in first year too in a hawaian skirt and bikini top. you gota love uni for dressing up :D
    School uniform is weird, well at least from a my perspective. A wee schoolboy cap and short trousers just doesn't do it for me somehow..

Generally, it depends what you mean by "dressing up". If you just mean slinking into the bedroom and then stripping off then I can only think of the obvious ones...but if you're into a bit of kinky roleplay then I've got a million ideas. I like a more cerebral bedroom experience, myself (I never went as far as dressing up as Einstein, it's an idea for the future :naughty: )

:p
    ~kaz~ wrote:
    Guys is your favourite outfit for a girl to dress up in? i.e. nurse.
    Yep, a nurse's uniform gets me going. :blush:
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Yep, a nurse's uniform gets me going. :blush:
    My mum's a nurse, so that's never really done it for me.
    briggi wrote:
    School uniform is weird, well at least from a my perspective. A wee schoolboy cap and short trousers just doesn't do it for me somehow..
    Not a Franz Ferdinand fan then? :p
    briggi wrote:

Not even the mighty Angus Young?

200px-Acdc_fr.png
    My mum's a nurse, so that's never really done it for me.
    Frankly, it would be scary if it did turn you on! :p
    Not a Franz Ferdinand fan then? :p

Ooh I dunno. I'd struggle; but maybe the money/fame aspect would help me overlook it. :p
    Raz wrote:
    Not even the mighty Angus Young?

200px-Acdc_fr.png

In this case, I definitely would. It's the duck walk that swings it in his favour...
    Purely in the spirit of research, ahem, I went to a site that sells kinky outfits.

Ladies.......at what point did something like this become sexy?

6885.jpg

I can understand the whole "he always gets his man" thing but surely........

And this:

6894.jpg

is clearly for teenage boys who play Dungeons and Dragons. They don't get to touch women, let alone fuck them! "I'm wearing my condom +1, which gives me extra stamina and girth. Quick, roll the dice to see how many times I've to thrust my sword".

A lot of the proper dress up outfits look quite cheap and nasty. Which suits me down to the ground actually......
    Raz wrote:
    is clearly for teenage boys who play Dungeons and Dragons. They don't get to touch women, let alone fuck them! "I'm wearing my condom +1, which gives me extra stamina and girth. Quick, roll the dice to see how many times I've to thrust my sword".

:lol: +1 girth
    Naomi_UK wrote:
    I'm not a guy but I know my guy loves the whole tights, suspenders, corsets etc... Him mainly being the one who got me into enjoying wearing the stuff myself.

:thumb:

you know it's true

hmm seeing any good looking lady in well fitting stockings, suspenders and the rest :thumb:

also like my tartan skirts, not necesserily the whole schoolgirl garb, just wearing sexy skirt and stuff does
    I love seeing my girlfriend dressing up in a nice suit... Ohh it turns me on with suspenders underneath. Hubba Hubba! :love:
    My boyfriend doesnt really have anythings like that, he's boring :p

We've never tried, but he says it prob wouldnt do it for him (nurses, schoolgirls, the lot)
    The outfits that me ex used to wear and get me going was,
    business suit with tights, suspenders, corsets etc... under the suit jacket. She did the school girl thing a few times (but after we'd been to one of those themed parties).
    I love the Goth look, but then i love that anyway (weather its for the bedroom or in town). The nurse ones also a good one.
    One that some of you might think a bit strange was when we went to Airsoft games together, her dressed up in her camo running around the forest shooting people.
    Ah, th ebusines slook is also very nice indeed.

Damn, those school and beach nights sound fun. I wanted to go but had no one o go with :(

First prize lipsy? Wow, I have seen pics an dposters an dstuff og those do's and they have alot of sexy girls there, you must have been smokin to win.

Goth look is awesome, in bedrom or in town. Its soo sexy. Not sure I can attract the goth girl tho, too sqaure in my looks I think.
    your-babe wrote:
    The gothic look is truly sexy, and (once I've saved money) shall be looking into buying my 1st corset- hopefully soon. But saving for my nipple peircing first :)

:love::naughty::yum: :hyper: :yes: :thumb: :blush:
    Halloween was amusing. I dressed up full on Goth just cause it's fun... and the looks I got that night were great!

I love school disco nights! I love wearing my penifore :D And I have a thing about guys in shirts and ties... Heh. Only hot guys, btw. I ain't into the old men thing.

And as for suits...well...that's why the business/secretary nights are so much fun! :)
    Raz wrote:
    Purely in the spirit of research, ahem, I went to a site that sells kinky outfits.

Ladies.......at what point did something like this become sexy?

6885.jpg

I can understand the whole "he always gets his man" thing but surely........

And this:

6894.jpg

A lot of the proper dress up outfits look quite cheap and nasty. Which suits me down to the ground actually......

haha that would be hilarious though

imagine a club full of DnD freaks :lol: