Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

E and erm...."lady" problems

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    luckyil im not too bad on e's ... yuo can tell im off my nut but i dont chew the face off myself

now .. a few people i know .. :eek2: :lol:
    I used to chew the face off myself but after a while I just didn't. I know a few people too who are really bad, to the point where I think they're putting it on it's that bad.
    JamesZero wrote:
    Thats a common side effect of pills for everyone though... I dont know the science behind it (im sure there are people here who do) but thats what makes drinking too much water dangerous, cos your not pissing it out properly...

There are quite a few studies out there that link both problems (not being able to urinate and thrush) to MDMA/MDA/amphetamines. The need, but inability, to urinate is due to the bladder muscles being stimulated to the point they can’t relax in some people. Add that to the fact that MDMA etc. work just the opposite of alcohol. They trigger the release of the hormone that makes you retain water (not urinate) whereas alcohol suppresses it and allows too much loss (there were a few posts about the dangers of drinking too much water and it seems to be especially dangerous in women). Also, perhaps the psychoactive effects of MDMA/MDA make the user somewhat hypersensitive to their need to urinate adding to the overpowering feeling.The thrush is linked to an unknown cause perhaps when the endocrine (hormone) system interferes with the immune system (thrush is a fungal infection). Too much, a lack of sleep, questionable pills....there are a lot of factors there.

I wonder if there aren’t more people who have experienced the same problems, but there would be little point in mentioning that you overdid a night out to your doctor to treat an otherwise minor problem! You would also think men would also be predisposed to similar problems (aka jock itch) under the same circumstances.

The thing about the radiators was pretty funny - it made me stop and scratch my head!
    I've stood at a toilet for obsene periods of time trying to piss at times.

I can beat it eventually by continually visualising my brain sending a signal to my bladder to release. Sometimes you can just about feel it coming and then you relapse, annoyingly! Sometimes I'm just so fucked I can't piss but I can beat it eventually.

Last party I was at I returned to the party room, and anounced (after an absence of about half an hour) that I finally got to take a piss. It usually gets alot of cheers and laughs.
    I know what you mean. The first time i used e was at a party when I had 7 beers in my system already. I litterally puked my guts out. E and beer are not a good combo.
    Out