Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

skinny ppl

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    yea i agree with you. I hate it so bloody much. :(
    right now my life is all bout counting calories
    it sucks but its keeping my weight down
    my boyf is 6'2" and weighs under 10 stone, he eats looooads tho, hes just got a very high metabolism, n hes happy, but its hard to find trousers for him as hes so tall and thin :(
    same with mine sept hes 6'3
    i cant help it! :( i eat shit loads but dont gain anything! hehe
    yeah he eats loads too, its well mad, he takes bout 10 sandwiches to work:confused: lol

we go out every wednesday for summat to eat aswell.......

the only thing is, he WONT eat fruit or veg:rolleyes: hates the crunch of lettuce etc. which is one of the reasons why hes so underweight, all he eat is cheese n pizzas etc:(
    i'm 17 years old and am 5'1 and I weigh 114 pounds.... you would think that i have meat one me but i don't ANYWHERE size 00 pants fall off and size XXS shirts sag everywhere, I went to doctor to see what the problem was and he just said some people are born with a high metabolism i wanna know how i weigh so much for as little as i am :shocking:
    I'm not quite sure what you're asking.

If you are naturally slender, and the doctor says there is nothing wrong with you, then you are probably largely just stuck with it.

You could probably do with going to the gym more, in order to try and bulk up. Make sure that you eat healthily, don't be tempted to gain weight with Big Macs.
    Some of you are saying that you are 5'7"/8" and it worries me how light some of you are.

I'm 5'8" and much heavier than some of you and I'm a size 10/12.
    i wish i had the problem of not putting weight on!! that would be my ultimate dream come true!!!

if i had a fast metabolism and stayed small i would eat SOO much more than what i do currently!! ooohh not fair lol

although in your case, if you want to put weight on i wouldnt go out of your way to eat as much as you can in order to do it!! it may simply be the case that you wont put on weight no matter what you do!! however if you 'do' want to try and eat more so you put weight on, dont go and eat loads of crap!! if its possible you still want to stay healthy!
    i think the threads dead tbh and a new one should be started if necessary.
    stacey - i don't think you should think about how you weigh too much. i'm always mor ebothered about how i look than how much i weigh.
    i think the threads dead tbh and a new one should be started if necessary.
    You say that, but if she did it would just be 'do a search' :rolleyes:
    I wonder if shes found a way to put on any weight by now :chin:
    I hate being called skinny. Its just not a nice word I think. I agree with what someone said earlier. Unless you were incredibly rude you wouldn't go upto an obese person and say 'omg you're so fat' and pinch them.
    my_name wrote:
    I wonder if shes found a way to put on any weight by now :chin:
    Just what i was thinking! havent been on this site in yrs but got an email saying there was a new post and i was like what??? so checked it out and i posted on this like 3yrs ago! still 5'8 but now weigh 9 stone not 7.5, although im still size 6/8 so guess it doesnt really matter. But in answer to my own question putting on weight didnt make my boobs any bigger! kinda depressing, oh well. Sorry pointless post :rolleyes:
    Just what i was thinking! havent been on this site in yrs but got an email saying there was a new post and i was like what??? so checked it out and i posted on this like 3yrs ago! still 5'8 but now weigh 9 stone not 7.5, although im still size 6/8 so guess it doesnt really matter. But in answer to my own question putting on weight didnt make my boobs any bigger! kinda depressing, oh well. Sorry pointless post :rolleyes:
    :wave: welcome back!
    Thankyou :wave:
    Thankyou :wave:

:wave:

That was well confusing, thought Faith was back posting for a minute
    when i first read this post it said 114 lbs not 6 stone... :chin:
    Zella wrote:
    same with mine sept hes 6'3