Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Bing bang walla walla bing bang

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does it not seem a little odd that 1/4 of the british army is out in omah (sp?)

What i mean is an exercise of this scale, would normaly invole other countries such as france and the US, yet they are not there, this is not to mention 2 nuclear subs, as far as i am aware they are on perment active duty.
Also the evidance that the US has produced about the flying instructions left in the car at the airport. if that was me I would not risk having that in the car on my way to highjack a plane.
The more I think about this the more it is to clean.

wise men talk because they have somthing to say, fools talk because they have to say somthing.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sorry i didnt mean to end it there.

I think that the intelagance services around the world knew somthing big was going to happen but didnt know what or how big.
    So it makes perfect sence that they would know who did it but cant show the evidance or people will ask why didnt you stop it.

does this make sence or am i just wandering in my own perseption of the truth?

wise men talk because they have somthing to say, fools talk because they have to say somthing.
    The army/forces exercise on a regular basis in Oman.

This exercise being this big would have been in the planning for I would think a couple of years. Big exercises like this happen every year somewhere. The middle east is where a lot of trouble is going on so it would have seemed a good place to "practise".
    Peace is right shades. Your getting a bit into the conspiracy theories. The British forces were already heading for the middle east when the USA was attacked. The armed forces like to train in areas that are as inhospitable as possible, hence training in areas like Oman which is very hot/not enough water/v dusty as well as training in areas such as Iceland and Northern Canada.