Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Decent deodorant/antiperspirant.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My white can of Sure keeps letting me down, and it stains the armpits of my clothes green! Which is pretty embarrassing, to say the least.
Whats the best type of spray out there?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Dove works pretty well for me. Doesn't leave any marks.. I've just sprayed my black top to check.. :p
    I use vasalene intensive care (active fresh) one as its the only one that ever works properly.
    Secret, strong enough for a woman :p
    my_name wrote:
    Secret, strong enough for a woman :p
    they dont do secret in the UK anymore that i know of :(!! it was great!

i use dove roll on...it's pretty good
    Schnook wrote:
    they dont do secret in the UK anymore that i know of :(!! it was great!

i use dove roll on...it's pretty good

oh thats too bad, they ahve yummy new smells.
    my body gets bored of deodorants just like my hair does with shampoo. humph.

have you tried sure crystal clear?
    I use the cream stuff. Usually sure or dove. Don't like the spray and the roll-on stuff is too sticky.
    As long as the cream stuff's rubbed in well enough it doesn't leave marks and lasts for ages.
    Mitchum roll-on. but u have to use a hairdryer to dry in less than 15mins
    i use dove roll on it smells nice and dosnt stain any1 i wear anyway
    my body gets bored of deodorants just like my hair does with shampoo. humph.

:yes: Me too.

I'm currently a fan of the nivea dry ones, I've never had any marking problems with them either.
    i used to use the sure crystal one, but now superdrug do their own crystal version for 89p. its just as good.
    Don't use sprays, roll-ons are more effective.

The best one I have found is the Mitcham brand of anti-perspirants. They're not that cheap, but when they say it's "so good you can even miss a day", they really mean it.
    I use Dove roll on. I find that sprays leave more of a mark than roll ons do, but if I'm going to the gym, Nivea spray works best. Plus I'm wearing clothes that I don't care about so I'm not fussed if it leaves a mark! (I'm the scruffiest gym-goer ever :D)
    Sure is the crappest deodrant out there. the only one that works for me is amplex roll-on.
    i use a deo-cream by sure as well as sure crystal. i find the creams/roll ons a bit sticky/damp sometimes so the deodorant on top of it helps.
    I use a Dove cream stick thing. It's brilliant.
    Is there actually a clear deordant that is in fact clear out there? My deordant says it goes on clear, the thing is in fact clear, yet I put it on and a minute later I have white deordant covering half my upper body (cuz I'm a bit retarded when it comes to putting it on)
    I use a sure 24hour stick. If ever i try something else i always end up going back to it, its the best deodrent ever in my opinion. I can just put it on in the morning and not have to worry about getting sweaty for the rest of the day

I find roll on sticky and eugh, spray sets off my asthma and i find it doesnt work anyway, i dont like the cream because it seems to smear off.

Stick all the way!
    my friends and i use triple dry at night and then spray on in the morning. triple dry is such good stuff its like £7 but it lasts ages