Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

AS/A level module results?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
I got mine today, only did one test in Jan and I got a B, but I'm gonna resit anyway because I could have got an A easily.

How did everyone do?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I got a's in chemistry biology maths and general studies:D
    Im doing AS and got a B in biology but i failed chemistry :(
    I got mine today, only did one test in Jan and I got a B, but I'm gonna resit anyway because I could have got an A easily.

How did everyone do?

And what's wrong with a B?
    I got a c in psychology even thought i missed 12 marks worth of questions, i got a c in sociology but was 3 marks of a c and a d in biology which is a miracle cause i did not get that module at all!
    nowt wrong with a b unless you thought 'B'ollocks, I could have 'A'ced it! Just as there's nowt wrong with a c unless you thought you should have 'B'litzed it...
    Well, I'm pleased with a B but I reckon I could have done a lot better, and as I know it's only going to get harder in maths I want to up my marks on the first paper:)

And well done everyone for all your results:D
    I got B in AVCE ICT, which is really good. 77%
    However.
    In economics "The UK Economy" I got a D (48%)
    In maths C3 I got a C (69%)
    In maths FP1 I got an E (44%)

Total bummer, since I want an A in maths overall (all my others are As). I need Bs in IT and Economics, I'm well on target in IT now, but I have no clue what I'm going to do for economics. :(

Anyone want to give me a hug?

eta: the %s aren't %s they're marks out of an amount. not sure what though.
    I got B in AVCE ICT, which is really good. 77%
    However.
    In economics "The UK Economy" I got a D (48%)
    In maths C3 I got a C (69%)
    In maths FP1 I got an E (44%)

Total bummer, since I want an A in maths overall (all my others are As). I need Bs in IT and Economics, I'm well on target in IT now, but I have no clue what I'm going to do for economics. :(

Anyone want to give me a hug?

eta: the %s aren't %s they're marks out of an amount. not sure what though.
    Well done for the IT. *Hugs* for the ones you aren't happy with. Can you resit the ones you aren't happy with?
    I got a U in Biology and an E in Foundations of Advanced Maths
    Randomgirl wrote:
    Well done for the IT. *Hugs* for the ones you aren't happy with. Can you resit the ones you aren't happy with?

Yea - in maths I should be able to get that up to an A by fiddling around, but in economics I need to pull it up to a B!! And I thought the exam paper went really well too...
    *hugs* from me too. grrr it's such a bummer when you think you've done pretty well in something to get a dissapointing grade, I find it more dissheartening than the grade... *hugs*
    eeeeeeee
    got an A in my history resit (111/120!) my politics resit didn't change, an A in my history A2 module and an A in my Critical Thinking AS - only dropped 7 marks on one of the papers! thought i was gonna get a D so quite pleased you might say!
    Randomgirl wrote:

Officially I got the highest in the year for IT :p and messed up all my other exams. My IT teacher gave me a 4 (6 being the lowest, 1 being the highest, so poor effectively) for my effort grade on my last report. :grump:
    eeeeeeee
    got an A in my history resit (111/120!) my politics resit didn't change, an A in my history A2 module and an A in my Critical Thinking AS - only dropped 7 marks on one of the papers! thought i was gonna get a D so quite pleased you might say!

welldone!

i remember in one of my sociology resits at college...the first time i did the exam i got a very poor 27/105 and the second time around i got 103/105! :o
    i got a D in psychology AS module. (conformity and obedience and research methods).
    i will be resitting next january though.
    A2 modules:

AB in Business Studies and A in an AS resit.
    A in Psychology.
    B in Sociology.

I'm pretty pleased, seeing as I thought I flunked em all.
    Got 2 As and 2Bs =]