Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

LOreal Hair Dye

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
No one will probably know buuut..
I dyed my hair a while ago with a LOreal recitial prefernce (or something like that) colour called "Expresso" now iv been in about 3 shops and I CANT FIND THIS COLOUR! every other one is either too dark or just not right?!
Does anyone know if they still do it?!
Thankyou! x

Comments

• Options
    Is it recital preference or just preference? I see the preference all the time, but thats no help to you, yes, helpless sorry :p

Here is the recital preference page for the UK for ya
  • Options
    where have you tried?

if you can't see one try looking on the edge of the shelf labels to see if they maybe normally do it but have run out of stock.
  • Options
    good plan!

ermm its the recitial preference malarky one, are you saying you see the brand or the actual colour?!! i miss it so much lol x
  • Options
    You could try and contact L'Oreal people, maybe at that webpage my_name posted. I'm sure they could tell you if they're continuing to make that colour and local stockists.
  • Options
    x~*Nat*~x wrote:
    good plan!

ermm its the recitial preference malarky one, are you saying you see the brand or the actual colour?!! i miss it so much lol x

well where have you tried?

tesco, asda, morrisons, boots, superdrugs...
  • Options
    boots, but only one boots, then some other chemists and stuff, i just dont see why they would stop making it so im hoping its just so popular its out of stock lol ;)
  • Options
    have you checked on websites, like the boots one and the superdrug one to see if its on there? then you'd know if it is still available.
  • Options
    the boots one doesnt say the colours which is crap, and iv searched it and you can get it but its from random un heard of websites that would probably send me other colours lol
  • Options
    i lie! it does say the colours and it doesnt seem to be there any more :crying:
  • Options
    try a big supermarket like asda or tesco. if you can't find it, ask one of the members of staff on that department if they know whether they still stock it.