Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

splinter

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hiya well about a day ago i had my drama group, we are getting ready for a performance and i was walking aound barefooted on a wooden floor. Now i have got splinters in my foot i have got all most got all of them out excpt for one! Its in pretty deep and i can feel it everytime i stand on it. Ive put germaline on it and i dont no what else to do so please help lol

Comments

• Options
    PearlyPearly Posts: 345 The Mix Regular
    I think if it is still quite deep you better get down to the nurse and get him/her to get it out or it could get infected and you will be hobbling and feeling a bit poorly! Hope it all gets sorted, poor you!

Pearly
  • Options
    amputation is in order, i think. :chin:
  • Options
    Pearly wrote:
    I think if it is still quite deep you better get down to the nurse and get him/her to get it out or it could get infected and you will be hobbling and feeling a bit poorly! Hope it all gets sorted, poor you!

Pearly

Thanks looks like im going to have to do that lol
  • Options
    amputation is in order, i think. :chin:

:lol: and no i dont think that an amputation is in order lol
  • Options
    if it's hurting then i'd pay a trip to your nurse, she should be able to get it out.

once she's amputated your foot. :D
  • Options
    im going to blame you if thats what is going to happen lol