Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What do you make of this?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi guys and gals

quick question for you. I've just started talking to a young woman from yahoo personals in the last few days. We're just asking questions of each other at the moment trying to get afeel for each other.

The other day she asked me "so what are ur interests in a lady?"
Which i took to mean what am i looking for.

Then this one "are u looking for a new girlfriend?or a lady to marry"
Which seemed straight forward, said friend/girlfriend and see how it goes.

Then today i got this one "what are ur intersts in a girl?"
Which to me seems a repeat of the first one. but now i'm wondering if she could have another meaning.

Can anyone give me your thought on this.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    She seems weird.
    Interesting conversational skills. :p;)

How old is she? Is she trying to tell you that she's a young woman? I don't really understand, they seem like the same question to me...maybe ask her if she can expand a little on what she means!?

It's the are you looking for a lady to marry? question that caught my eye, yikes.
    She's 23.

Think the lady to marry bit came about due to the fact that i told her i'm married but seperated and waiting on divorce paperwork. But could be something else.
    Youngbull wrote:
    Think the lady to marry bit came about due to the fact that i told her i'm married but seperated and waiting on divorce paperwork. But could be something else.

Ah, I see.

Well just ask her to clarify...or give her the same answer again. :)
    Yeah i've answered with the same reply then asked her the question back to see if that clears things up.