Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Dressing up for Rocky horror

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    gah why couldn't they just come to bloody nottingham again :impissed: We went to the last tour, it was fab Jonathan Wilkes in pants, cor what a pair of thighs :yum: . Been going for the last 10-15 years with my dad but i've only done the dressing up once. It was such a great night out. We took along a right mixed bunch of lads. All dressed up in corsets/stocking/lab coats with full make up. I did lose a bet though. I bet that not all 6 of the blokes would come dressed up and they did. I had to be their taxi service for the next couple of months :yeees: I didn't think they'd do it as they're a right bunch of hairy arsed builders/farmers.

I ended up going as a columbia and the other girls went as maids. Pick where you go afterwards very carefully. We ended up in a club with two paratroopers following us all night and then trying to hit one of the girls who was with us. All because the lads were dressed up :grump: Morons.
    Let's do the time warp again!!!!!!!!!! :D :thumb: :) :yes: :yum: :birthday:
    Well my custome turned up the other day (£25 from a ebay fancy dress store). all fits ok :thumb: but think i might need to get something to wear under the breifs, as it shows alittle more of me that it should. :yeees:
    Youngbull wrote:
    Hi all.
    The Rocky Horror Show will be showing in Southampton again 10-15th April. And its looking like for a change i'll be around for it, work haven't told me their sending me away like normal.
    So what would you suggest a guy to wear for it. I might its the rocky horror you've got to dress up for it. Anyone else going to see it? or seen it

I went to see it when I was 15 and Jason Donovan was in it. I went as a French maid. Guys should wear fishnets and stockings/suspenders, hot pants, eyeliner, maybe a satin shirt?
    I'm going in May in Birmingham (yay for free tickets), not sure what I'm wearing yet, probably a basque.
    Lots of people wear heavy white make up (a bit like Kiss)
    There's loads to join in on like you throw things at the stage and answer back. Have fun.
    PussyKatty wrote:
    There's loads to join in on like you throw things at the stage and answer back. Have fun.

Would probably be advisable to check with the theatre first with regard to the confetti/water throwing as we weren't allowed to do it at Nottingham. There was quite a lot of muttering about this but it's now regarded as a safety issue and therefore they put a stop to it when they were at Notts. Might be different for each tour that they do i don't know.
    yeah i know a few people who've seen it they all say thay water and rice aren't allowed anymore :(
    Show us a pic of you in your cozy!!!:hyper: :hyper:
    Zella wrote:
    Show us a pic of you in your cozy!!!:hyper: :hyper:
    will do, but only once i've got something to wear under the briefs. or you might see more than intended lol
    For those that asked, heres the pic of me in Franknferter costume.
    Look like a bit of a flasher when in the carpark.

Sorry for Poor image. pics were taken on Camera phone
    haha! amazing! :thumb:
    You look so unimpressed! :lol:
    Lol didn't mean to, the girl who took the photos called my name and took it before i could smile.

The Show was great. Ross Abbott was the narrator, and very funny. it was a great show. I must say that i was only of the only guys dressed up for it (well for the showing i saw anyway), and only one brave enough to do franknferter.

Got my arse pinched a few times in the pub afterwards. The group of girls next to me kept looking at my *Cough* briefs.
    hey everyone

who thinks he should dress like that at the next meet :hyper:
    Youngbull wrote:
    For those that asked, heres the pic of me in Franknferter costume.
    Look like a bit of a flasher when in the carpark.

Sorry for Poor image. pics were taken on Camera phone

Nice one :thumb: :D
    That's fantastic! You look great, glad to hear you had a good time too.
    MrG wrote:
    hey everyone

who thinks he should dress like that at the next meet :hyper:
    Lol depends on how much you bribe me.