Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

15 year old stalker

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Zella wrote:
    I dont think thats her. I think this is her.

Oh and I'd box her one if I was you.

do it for the good of mankind
    As much as shes at fault for being a silly child, hes got some blame to take too for helping out her imagination. I"d have a good talking to him first before doing anything about the girl, he can stop the nonsense also.
    Zella wrote:

yup, thats her. and my bf in need of a haircut :rolleyes:

just spoke to him about all this. maybe i wasnt clear before, but he wasnt taking her down the pub regularly, he went in once and she was there. he wasnt even sure who she was at first!

i asked him when hes going to the pub again with her, and he said 'wtf?? shes 15 ffs. i dont hang about with her and i dont wanna. god, shes prob too busy doing her homework to go out anyway'

i said i was uncomfortable with him being friends with her, but he said he would hardly call it "friends". shes just a wee lassie with cool music tastes.

im accepting that. theres no way he would EVER EVER do anything to hurt me, he thinks im totally overreacting, and said im the one for him, blah blah. he kept repeating 'shes FIFTEEN!! just a wee lassie!!' so i guess hes saying stop being a fandan, no way would i ever go there.

im still not entirely comfortable with them speaking and whatnot, but i cant force him not to, cos thats just daft, and not the kinda gf i am tbh.

so yeah. will just have to stop being daft and get on with it. and if i see her in the pub TAKE HER DOWN HARD.

:D
    I wouldnt worry too much from what you say. shes fifteen, got a silly crush, and shes not even in your league hunny judging by that picture.
    Zella wrote:
    I think this is her.

She still needs to take her down to Chinatown.
    She still needs to take her down to Chinatown.

aye indeed! there will be Big Trouble In Little China the night i see her!!
    Fantastic. Then your boyfriend can get done for leading on 15 year old girl, you can get done for beating up a 15 year old girl, the pub can get fined for serving a 15 year old girl and the 15 year old girl can write about it all in her MySpace Blog.

I'm not going to miss this for the world *adds little girl to Friends List*
    hey it will be in the daily mail or the sun tomorrow
    Brave Dave wrote:
    Fantastic. Then your boyfriend can get done for leading on 15 year old girl, you can get done for beating up a 15 year old girl, the pub can get fined for serving a 15 year old girl and the 15 year old girl can write about it all in her MySpace Blog.

I'm not going to miss this for the world *adds little girl to Friends List*

:lol: Im thinking jailbait three times over :yes:
    paperdoll wrote:
    yup, thats her. :D

Well if you go for the theory people are attracted to people that look like themselves no wonder she fancies him - they could be rother and sister based on that pic

Maybe if your boyfriend changes his look a bit she'll lose interest

Maybe if your boyfriend changes his look a bit she'll lose interest

hah, fat chance of that! i asked him to trim - TRIM - his hair cos its getting a bit mental. and he wouldnt speak to me for half an hour. :grump:

hahah, nah, wouldnt wanna him to change tbh, i like my men long haired, pierced and different than all the other tits out there. 'distressed' ripped jeans, stripey ben sherman shirt, highlighted designer mullet, etc :sour:
    paperdoll wrote:
    hah, fat chance of that! i asked him to trim - TRIM - his hair cos its getting a bit mental. and he wouldnt speak to me for half an hour. :grump:

hahah, nah, wouldnt wanna him to change tbh, i like my men long haired, pierced and different than all the other tits out there. 'distressed' ripped jeans, stripey ben sherman shirt, highlighted designer mullet, etc :sour:

Hmm.. well maybe you should take comfort that it's probabaly not your boyfriend's fault

He can't help it if he looks like a 15 year old girl ... :razz:

But seriously didn't you notice how much alike they look?

I think it's quite natural to have strong feelings to someone that reminds you of yourself .. take a look inthe streets and see how many couples look alike - it's scarey when you start looking.
    Zella wrote:
    They look a bit cosy considering he isn't interested in hanging with her and shes 'FIFTEEN'... hmmmm :chin: