Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Drugs that are just "wrong" in clubs!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So people what drugs do you think are stupid to be taken in club!

The main one for me is GHB infact i wouldn't touch it at all.

Also ketamine is ok at home but when i see people in the clubs on it they just look stupid!

Any more u lot dont like to see in public?

:D

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    acid. i cant imagine a worse place to be tripping out than in a dark room full of smoke, lazers and strange people.
    Salvia D.
    I also find sedatives to be ridiculous in any active enviroment
    heroin.
    DMT, Datura Seeds.... :D
    I don't think being stoned in a club is that fun, but it depends on the music.

I wouldn't take hallucinogenics in that environment.
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Any Hallucinagics really. And it depends on the club and what kind it is... relaxing, hard, black metal... all depends.

But tripping in that sorta place, it'd probably be a fuckup.
    icey wrote:
    acid. i cant imagine a worse place to be tripping out than in a dark room full of smoke, lazers and strange people.

nah its fucking brilliant :thumb:
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    But tripping in that sorta place, it'd probably be a fuckup.

A mate and me took some acid with us to Slammin Vinyl new years 03/04 but bottled it at the last minute and sold it to some geezer in the chill out tent. Was a bit gutted afterwards because I was well up for tripping in that environment but when we saw him stumble through the chill out doors a couple of hours later I wondered how he'd managed to evade the security for so long!! He was a liability - if anyone went to this rave and remembers the chill out had leaked rain water in and there were fairly deep puddles surrounding the doors. He walked straight in, took a few seconds to look around and realise he was up to his ankle in water, before making an attempt for dry land waddling about taking massive steps and splashing water fucking everywhere! We tried to have a word aswell, see how his night was going that sort of that but without much joy. He sat and acted like he knew us for a couple of minutes, suddenly stared cold-faced got up and walked off without a word. Guess you had to be there but it obviously got to him. Legend. :razz:

Martin: datura seeds, I'd be surprised if you even made it to the club! It could be quite funny though. Spending an entire weekend in a club and having absolutely no recollection except for a lifetime ban.

To answer the question: as has been said, acid or any hallucinogenics are not really suited to the whole clubbing environment, ket I could see the fun side of - definitely in smaller doses, though I'm sure it would be more enjoyable somewhere quieter. Cokeheads can be twats when out as well, though I suppose that coke is best suited to those sort of environments. Personally I'd stick to pills/MDMA powder (especially), speed and the occasional joint. Save all the rest for the day after. :D
    DMT, Datura Seeds.... :D
    oh come on, datura is well suited for everwhere ;)
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    I wouldn't do DMT, Salvia, Ket or Shrooms in a club.
    Weekender Offender 
    oh come on, datura is well suited for everwhere

quiet you!...:D
    i did loads of shrooms in a fairly hectic bar, was all gud untill i got outside! i think my brain got used to all the lights and music which sortof stopped me thinking about how off my head i was! When i got outside the colourful lights kept going all nite and there was shit loads of 'noise' in my head. didnt sleep at all. Time and a place in my opinion
    i took a couple of wee lines of ket when i was out .. strange to say the least .. good fun anyway
    I wouldnt say tripping out in a club environment is wrong because its fucking ace when on a MDA trip while out clubbing

Tripping on DMT or Salivia would be wrong.
    Weekender Offender 
    Skive wrote:
    Tripping on DMT or Salivia would be wrong.

Tripping on salvia anywhere is wrong.
    bongbudda wrote:

You done DMT?

That's wrong too. :eek2:
    Weekender Offender 
    Skive wrote:
    You done DMT?

That's wrong too. :eek2:

A couple of times, I thought it was hugely enjoyable, though its really powerful and I'm not sure my head would with stand that kind of beating now.
    bongbudda wrote:
    A couple of times, I thought it was hugely enjoyable, though its really powerful and I'm not sure my head would with stand that kind of beating now.

I hated it every time.

My old college mates spent a load of vonga and time making it with a view to sell it but nobody wanted it. :lol:

I'll stick to my acid I think.
    Weekender Offender 
    Acid sounds good but i have only ever saw it once and it was of shit quality

I've had so man bunk tabs it's unreal - more than good ones.
    Weekender Offender 
    I've done pretty much every drug in a club and the one's i wouldn't do again are acid/shrooms, especially good strong acid, you just don't know what could happen to you or what you'd do to others more to the point.

Stick to pills/mdma/coke/speed in clubs.
    Only done acid once in a club and it was great but wasn't too intense.

I'd say just being stoned would be the worst. You'd just end up sitting there doing nothing.
    im usually well stoned by the time i head out, generally sit in with mates for a carryout and smoke before heading out

tripping in a club is amazing, i suppose it all depends on the club and the crowd thought, theres quite a few clubs i wouldn't fancy going near tripping

and on the subject of shite tabs of acid, ive had a few myself, but i think you can taste it off it if its strong, anyone else find this?
    Mescaline. I have it on good authority that is not the best idea to have.
    bongbudda wrote:
    no way, salvia is amazing.
    The first time i done acid i ended up in a club afterwards and enjoyed it, plus i was taking pills but the second time i took acid in a club i hated it, left whenever it started getting too strong plus that time i had pills as well in me and didn't enjoy it whatsoever.

I'm always stoned before i head into a club, we tend just to drink and smoke before heading into a club.

Salvia- i've only been fucked on it twice but i found it class whenever i broke through, was taking it in waterfalls but fuck i would never take it in a club, i had no control of my actions at all, couldn't even stand up properly, i couldn't imagine what people would think if you started tripping on that stuff in a club. :no:
    Get that man a doctor they would say

Probably, whenever i was on it i felt very different, far different than from any other drug, far stronger than acid but not for as long as acid.
    Did acid at House of God in Brum a few years ago. When Surgeon dropped L'il Louis - Blackout, I thought the end of the world had come! :D
    I love taking acid in clubs but have started getting black spot in my eyes apperr and unsure if its acid that is doing it.

So im gonna keep off it for a bit!

Back to pills and coke! :thumb:
    Coke all the way.
    Mixin247 wrote:
    I love taking acid in clubs but have started getting black spot in my eyes apperr and unsure if its acid that is doing it.

So im gonna keep off it for a bit!

Back to pills and coke! :thumb:

if you can see it when you look at the sky and it drags along with your vision its probably hppd!