Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

photo thread round bloody SEVEN!!!!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Lolzabeth wrote:
    The first picture would be me (ridiculous "my space"-esqe pose but the only one I looked kind of semi-normal)
    The second would be some cuteness in the form of Mr Gu to make up for the first picture :p

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Lolzabeth/DSCN1035.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Lolzabeth/DSCN0985.jpg

degus shouldnt eat fruit
    we used a grape once every so often to give him medicine (he was sick and it was the only way) degus are prone to diabities but it doesn't mean they cannot have fresh fruit, his normal diet is chinchilla food and or lettice. WE know how to look after our own pet and a small grape is ok every so often, his diet 99.9% of the time is Roughage and pellets and dry chinchilla food with hay,
    bluewisdom wrote:
    Awwwww, you look so adorable!
    thanks. not sure adorable is a word i've had someone use about me before
    Hellfire wrote:
    we used a grape once every so often to give him medicine (he was sick and it was the only way) degus are prone to diabities but it doesn't mean they cannot have fresh fruit, his normal diet is chinchilla food and or lettice. WE know how to look after our own pet and a small grape is ok every so often, his diet 99.9% of the time is Roughage and pellets and dry chinchilla food with hay,

i don't quite think she wanted a full dietary diary of your pet.

and don't be so defensive.
    Youngbull wrote:
    me and my niece. as its the only recent photo i have
    Hello! :heart: :flirt: . You are good looking. :naughty:
    beans wrote:
    Hello again Melodie :chin:
    Thats who it is! I thought she looked familiar.
    Thats who it is! I thought she looked familiar.
    Oh I"m so curious, share the scandelousness.
    Kat_B wrote:
    i'll look out for you around leeds, now i know what you look like ;)
    i'd be careful, he's already started stalking me.. hanging about on my road :nervous:

:lol::p
    me and daughter
    :wave: Hello again!

I didn't think I'd see you on here again as you've been banned so many times!

I would have thought you would have got the hint by now!
    New hair do :D

New hair

sorry it's a bitmap folks. Ah well.
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Sera wrote:
    New hair do :D

New hair

sorry it's a bitmap folks. Ah well.
    As I said, it's so dark it's difficult to notice the difference. :shrug:
    Blah wrote:
    degus shouldnt eat fruit

As long as it's not too much too often it's ok :)
    I wouldn't give him it if it was bad for him.
    Cool. Have you posted one though? Or will you just follow me around without me knowing who you are :D

i posted one aaaaages ago - do a search! maybe i'll post a new one sometime this week though.. or yeah, maybe i'll just follow you around :p
    Well to all those who want to 'insult' me, all is ignored.
    I have been allowed back and if you want to 'bitch' carry on. I'm not fussed.
    I've got other things in my life that are more important.
    And I got banned once.
    Well to all those who want to 'insult' me, all is ignored.
    I have been allowed back and if you want to 'bitch' carry on. I'm not fussed.
    I've got other things in my life that are more important.
    And I got banned once.
    qould you be insulted if I took bets on how long It'd take you to get banned again? :p
    not long it seems... must have been for pms though as I don't see any incriminating evidence on the boards. She made for some interesting reading last night. What I want to know is, why would you come back to where it's apparent you're not welcome?
    and why did she get banned?
    She wants to know also as the only thing that she has done on here is post the posts she has....
    She only replied to a P.M from a mod who said that because she'd been banned for a year that it's o.k for her to come back.... so WTF??
    The local police have been called in to investigate her also.
    ?? Eh Wtf?
    Well seeing as though shes done fuck all this is pathetic....
    Police for what... posting a couple of posts jesus.. whats this world coming too
    twonk1 wrote:
    ?? Eh Wtf?
    Police for what... posting a couple of posts jesus.. whats this world coming too

Funny that, she comes back and then you do. You need your head seeing to if your the same person.
    twonk1 wrote:
    ?? Eh Wtf?

She is being investigated for "Forum Abuse" under the "2004 Cyber Forum Abuse Act, Subsection 4 Paragraph 6b"
    Well on a brighter note, whenever these people/person post I do feel a bit better about myself, a little cooler, saner and less spastic.
    She is being investigated for "Forum Abuse" under the "2004 Cyber Forum Abuse Act, Subsection 4 Paragraph 6b"

What the fuck... she hasn't done anything. Jesus christ. Who is the admin?
    LacyMay wrote:
    Funny that, she comes back and then you do. You need your head seeing to if your the same person.

Also I was here before she flaming was and I wish I never fucking joined this sespit
    twonk1 wrote:
    Also I was here before she flaming was and I wish I never fucking joined this sespit

Then fuck off. :wave:
    I just hope to god your not trying to cause trouble for her with her daughter just to be pigs.....
    what is your fucking problems?? She has done fuck all.
    I just hope to god that the games that are being played dont affect this little girl. You bunch of sickos
    twonk1 wrote:
    I just hope to god your not trying to cause trouble for her with her daughter just to be pigs.....
    what is your fucking problems?? She has done fuck all.
    I just hope to god that the games that are being played dont affect this little girl. You bunch of sickos

You are officially weird.
    and hows that. She makes a couple of posts and then the police are involved.
    All I see on this forum is shite...
    You guys pick on newbies cause your cunts and have nothing better to do and then you go giving shit to a girl who has done fuck all and has a fucking baby... god sake grow up
    no, because shes been involved in a court case, and as far as i know has been convicted due to criminal offences, of which involved her activity on this site

and that was why she was banned first time around
    She metioned a court case and it wasn't to do with activity on this site it was to do do with text messages.
    I dont know who the person was as she wont tell me all I know is there was things goinmg on on from both parties involving her current partner.
    The person was also going to be in trouble but the case didn't go to trail as her solicitor advised to save bringing up issues about the past and causing problems in her relationship and affects on her daughter it stopped.
    Her partner was being harrassed by this unamed person via email saying she would destroy jolene and that she was weak and she could break her, that this person still loved her partner and would get her back.
    She got a conditional discharge
This discussion has been closed.