Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Harry potter theories!

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Well... it's right up to modern day then.

KNow why they ain't got Bin Laden? Harry's helping him! When the yanks get near... poof! They disapeer under his cloak.

Yeah... bastards!
    that or hes in league with frodo, fighting for middle [east] earth
  • Options
    I'm not sure Dumbledore is really dead. Phoenix (or Christ) analogies but I think he'll rise again.

Snape will save Harry's life but will die in the process.

I think Ron's also for the chop.
  • Options
    True. When the films areon tv I try and watch them.

I want more action though!!
  • Options
    Mist wrote:
    I think all the good characters will die and Voldemort and the death eaters inherit the earth.

:lol:

think or wish?
  • Options
    quarfly wrote:
    I don't know and frankly, I don't care. I've never read any of the Harry Potter books, and I intend to keep it that way. :p

me neither, but it's ok Briggi- I do read children's books, Skellig and Goodnight Mr. Tom being faves of mine.

ETA: and how could I forget Cat In The Hat!
  • Options
    katralla wrote:
    but it's ok Briggi- I do read children's books, Skellig and Goodnight Mr. Tom being faves of mine.

:yes:

I'm not ashamed to admit having reread Stig of the Dump and Tom's Midnight Garden (on the 'Tom' theme) recently. :heart:
  • Options
    Can't be bothered reading all the other theories so they've probably been said but...

Dumbledore wasn't asking Snape to spare his life. He was asking him to kill him so Malfoy didn't have to but wouldn't get killed by Voldemort.
    ...BUT...
    I don't think Dumbledore is actually dead. There'[s too much about phoenixes surrounding him and, as far as I remember, they burnt his coffin thing at the end...rising from the ashes type stuff.

Harry's gonna die aswell. Hopefully...he's starting to annoy me :p
  • Options
    i really don't understand why you would bother posting that. if you have an opinion that adults shouldn't read children's books then that's perfectly valid, but i can't see the point of replying to a thread about the harry potter books just to tell all of us who do read them what imbeciles we are, which is clearly your intention, despite the sticking-out-tongue smilie at the end of it. i don't go onto other people's threads to tell them their taste in films, music, etc is crap, or that they shouldn't waste their time watching football, i just ignore that thread. sorry to rant, that just really pisses me off.

anyway, rant over. :p

Ok. Where in my original post did I indicate that adults shouldn't read children's books? I am a child, and that was the point of my post. I've had Harry Potter books in front of me many times, but I have never read it. It must be a shame, as they are very popular, and those kind of books tend to be the most enjoyable (according to my experience).

I think you analysed my post a bit too much. And yes, I shouldn't have posted in the thread - sorry.
  • Options
    subject13 wrote:
    I wish so many people weren't Ginny haters!

I don't hate Ginny at all.

Pretty, red-haired, and a bit of a goer. Perfect.

:p

I still think she'll die though. Either that or HP will be forever separated from her, a la Batman or Superman.

Hermione won't die, nor will Ron. Too predictable. Dumbledore will just be a mysterious spirit, like Obi Wan was in Star Wars.
  • Options
    Another Star Wars analogy that makes perfect sense.

So what do we have?

Voldemort= Emperor

Dumbledore= Obi Wan

Harry= Luke

Snape= Vader

Hermoine= Leia

Ron= Solo?

Hagrid= Chewie :D

Who's Yoda though?
  • Options
    i wouldt have though Dumbledore Yoda, being the master and all.
    that and Bill as obi wan :p
  • Options
    Typical.

Everyone rips off Star Wars.
    No one has a an original idea anymore!!!

Star Wars rocks and harry potter ripped it off. grrr
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    :yes:

I'm not ashamed to admit having reread Stig of the Dump and Tom's Midnight Garden (on the 'Tom' theme) recently. :heart:
    I LOVED those books!! :D :thumb: :heart:
  • Options
    Yep, pretty red headed and a bit of a go'er...nice!
  • Options
    Walkindude wrote:
    Typical.

Everyone rips off Star Wars.
    No one has a an original idea anymore!!!

Star Wars rocks and harry potter ripped it off. grrr

no, i think star wars just ripped off a social construct

the master, the apprentice, evilness, guide, friend, family, etc
  • Options
    maybe...

..but if so it was the best rip off ever.
  • Options
    Star Wars, hmmm
  • Options
    Star Wars ruled.

Original trilogy anyway, the prequels were not as good.
  • Options
    I think Dumbledore will not actually be dead, and will smash Harry out for being a prick.
    Ron and Hermoine will get attacked by a herd of badgers, get infected wounds and die slowly and painfully.
    Ginny will get run over by a parked car, recover in hospital, then fall down the hospital stairs on the way out and die of a head wound.
    Voldermort will think "Hang on, what am i actually hoping to acheive once i become ruler of the earth?" and become an insurance salesman.
    Snape will begin court proceedings to change his shitty name.

How long are we guessing at till the book comes out anyway? She should stop fucking about with the films and finish the books already.
  • Options
    Doofay wrote:
    I think Dumbledore will not actually be dead, and will smash Harry out for being a prick.
    Ron and Hermoine will get attacked by a herd of badgers, get infected wounds and die slowly and painfully.
    Ginny will get run over by a parked car, recover in hospital, then fall down the hospital stairs on the way out and die of a head wound.
    Voldermort will think "Hang on, what am i actually hoping to acheive once i become ruler of the earth?" and become an insurance salesman.
    Snape will begin court proceedings to change his shitty name.

How long are we guessing at till the book comes out anyway? She should stop fucking about with the films and finish the books already.

i always thought the dark lord would become and estate agent or a government minister
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    i always thought the dark lord would become and estate agent or a government minister

Nah, i don't reckon he'd really be into politics, or that anyone would vote him in.

Estate agent is a possibility, or a manager at a call centre?
  • Options
    TRAFFIC WARDEN!

i think ive found his calling
  • Options
    I think you could be right. Traffic wardens piss me off more than people who strive for world domination using the murder of innocents anyway.
  • Options
    Doofay wrote:
    I think you could be right. Traffic wardens piss me off more than people who strive for world domination using the murder of innocents anyway.

sorted :)
  • Options
  • Options
    i think the last sentence will be:
    "Then with a start, eleven year old Harry Potter woke up and it was all a dream"

either that or she'll cop out and kill him so 'he can be with his mum and dad, where he'd always wished'
  • Options
    eek, we dont see you in here all that often
  • Options
    I've always thought they were more like LOTR than star wars tbh.

Dumbledore, like Gandalf, will resurrect from the dead. Good theory though that Snape will die saving Harry's life, and that Harry will save Draco's.
    He will marry Ginny, and become a part of Ron's family. And Ron will marry hermione.

So who do you reckon is RAB?
  • Options
    Ok, I am not a die hard fan, but can someone tell me who and why its gonna be Ron and Harmonie getting it on???

Surely its harry, the hero she goes with. She hugs him, yet shakes Ron's hand???

She will got to the power surely? Unless she has a complex about being powerful and so will go to Ron as she is more powerful then him, but Harry is way more powerful then her?
  • Options
    Hermione and Harry have never been anything except friends!
    Harry is in love with Ginny, Ron's little sister.
    Apart from newspaper stories pushing the idea in the books, there has never been a Harry and Hermione relationship.

I do not know who RAB is but i doubt it is Sirius' Brother!