Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Leeds Uni Accom

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Hey

Im going to the University of Leeds(not the met) in September and i dont know which accomodation to choose. I want somewhere self catered really but would like to live close to campus or on it.

Any one reccomend?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I lived in Henry Price last year. That's smack bang on campus and self catered. It's about £64 a week, I'd definitely recommend it if you can afford it! You live in flats of 10 or so, with a shared kitchen and a bathroom between every two rooms. :thumb:

Charles Morris is also on campus. I think they have self catered there, although I'm not sure.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i'd recommend henry price too, although i didn't live there in 1st year!
    i was at boddington which is miles away from the uni but i think its also the largest accomodation site. it was also the cheapest! i was catered and so its a different set-up to flats. there were about 85 people in my block and knew everyone of them. they also have self-catered there too. but if you want convenience then go closer to campus because the traffic jams were pretty bad travelling to and from uni in rush hour.