Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

essay

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
hey :)

im currently in the middle of writing an essay for my design history class on 'sustainable design'.

(what is its role in architecture)

ive got to write 2000 words and im currently up to 1200 and stuck :mad:

i have already written about the different economical materials to use in building, as well as recycling, different forms of heating/power but what else can i talk about?!!

.. that is if people are clued up as to what sustainability is!!!!

(let it be known i am NOT asking for anyone to help me write this essay - just need a few suggestions as to what i can write about!! :mad: once i have a few points i will be able to do it fine!!)

my head is just completely blocked.. due in tomorrow and i want to get it done before this evening otherwise i will NOT get it done!!!

(btw - if this sort of thing is 'frowned upon' then just ignore this thread :p - did not mean to do anthing bad!)
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ok doesnt matter :D got some info now :) *phew*

god i hate writing essays :impissed: luckily once i get this over and done with thats me done for the year!!! nooo more until september.. and no exams either!!
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    soraliah wrote:
    .. and no exams either!!
    i am so jealous :grump:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    me too.

1 of my exams is my assessment for the whole academic year and i hate what the exam's on. it's going to be the death of me.