Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

G W Bush

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    god help us all.
    the powers that be have us just where they knew they would over everything that has unfolded since the pnac agenda arrived in the whitehouse.
    total confusion.

notice by the way ...i said ...GOD ...help us ...
    God is the only one who can at this point I fear Rolly.

Nice juicy asteroid perhaps? ;)
    God is the only one who can at this point I fear Rolly.

Nice juicy asteroid perhaps? ;)
    ancient volcanoes errupt under whitehouse?
    Just a couple of pics from my favourite bed-time reading! Anyone got or read the two books by Dr Parsons?

[IMG][/img]thisiswar39iw.th.jpg [IMG][/img]thisiswar24jg.th.jpg
    What I would like to know as reguards to Hurricane Katrina... Is how the hell could human beings in one of the most affluent nations in the world be starving and dying of thirst? And has anything been done for the survivors of rape there?

Whoever is behind George Bush (I don't believe he has the brains to run the country, he must be a puppet) in my eyes is somebody who has no conscience.
    What I would like to know as reguards to Hurricane Katrina... Is how the hell could human beings in one of the most affluent nations in the world be starving and dying of thirst? And has anything been done for the survivors of rape there?

That's because a certain minority percent or America holds a certain majority percent of the wealth. Of course there's widespread poverty in America just like there is here.

I don't think rape would have been a big problem, most people just wanted to get safe.
    i hava also heard from my family in the US that there was trains on stanby to take people out and the mayor said they dnt need them i dont think bush is a smart man at all and no way should he be at the top of one of the biggest super powers in the world, but noway is he the only one to blame. The press just want someone to blame and bush not being that brite makes it easy for them sometimes.
    and lets be honest there is probably only a very select few know the real truth.
    also there is no possible way imo that anyone but osama had anything to do with the attacks even the government aint that stupid. the stupid people here are the americans no offense but u voted the twat bk in.
    dnt get me wrong blair getting bk in was not the best for us but thats cus half the nation cant be arsed to vote and all the others had to choose from was a gingered haired drunk and a weird lookin freak who was to creepy.
    turlough wrote:
    That's because a certain minority percent or America holds a certain majority percent of the wealth. Of course there's widespread poverty in America just like there is here.
    What's your point? It was not the point that I am making...

I don't think rape would have been a big problem, most people just wanted to get safe.
    It was a big problem, I've read a few articles on it. Rape was just brushed under the carpet.
    It was a big problem, I've read a few articles on it. Rape was just brushed under the carpet.

Possibly or possibly it was just sloppy journalism and the repeating of rumours.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4292114.stm
    What's your point? It was not the point that I am making...

And what is your point then?

If you're poor you'll not have food at hand and won't given food to you quickly.
    turlough wrote:
    And what is your point then?

If you're poor you'll not have food at hand and won't given food to you quickly.
    Ok what I meant was that why did a country so affluent need to ask for aid from other countries? Reguardless of how wealthy the people of New Orleans were at the time it's not like they could pop to an ATM and draw out a tenner for a trip to Wallmart...

Shouldn't America have a pool of money for natural disasters?
    Cain wrote:
    ... Also, Karl Rove made sure the gay marriage agenda was going down in the swing states, which caused the Cletii to come out of their trailer parks in massive numbers, to stop "fags in dresses". Sad but true, you dont need a conspiracy where Rove is involved.
    I'm glad somone pointed that out. Republicans are a crafty bunch.
    it does matter if you piss off people who wouldnt vote for you anyways, cause they get all their mates to come out and vote against you
    I'm from the USA. I think GWB is doing a good job. Sure he's biased, who the hell isn't. You want a better president, step up to the fucking plate. It's just not our place to be talking against our government in a time of war. I hate all the people who bitch about the government, if you don't like it that much get the fuck out. And those poeple who claim it's there right to speak, and then they complain when people don't listen to them? are you kidding?
    You're either in or out. Support or die.

haha, thats about as far as my politics go, I hate politics. I hate arguments over GWB, especially from people who arn't doing anything about it.
    EDIT:
    I'm from the USA. I think GWB is doing a good job. Sure he's biased, who the hell isn't. You want a better president, step up to the fucking plate. It's just not our place to be talking against our government. I hate all the people who bitch about the government, if you don't like it that much get the fuck out. And those poeple who claim it's there right to speak, and then they complain when people don't listen to them? are you kidding?

haha, thats about as far as my politics go, I hate politics. I hate arguments over GWB, especially from people who arn't doing anything about it.
    well damn aint you charming. You're nationalistic "follow the leader" type attitude is the exact thing that is ruining this country. "if you don't like it that much get the fuck out" you say? Here's something for you, if you don't respect our country enough to criticize a leader who isn't working in it's best interest then you can go to fucking China. Because there is no room in our nation for unpatriotic simpletons who immediately turn to the "support or die" statement the minute they get uneasy. The values, principles, and ideals of the United States of America encourage questioning as well as criticizeing the establishment.

Anyone who does not respect these values is unpatriotic and will lead our nation to ruin.
    well damn aint you charming. You're nationalistic "follow the leader" type attitude is the exact thing that is ruining this country. "if you don't like it that much get the fuck out" you say? Here's something for you, if you don't respect our country enough to criticize a leader who isn't working in it's best interest then you can go to fucking China. Because there is no room in our nation for unpatriotic simpletons who immediately turn to the "support or die" statement the minute they get uneasy. The values, principles, and ideals of the United States of America encourage questioning as well as criticizeing the establishment.

Anyone who does not respect these values is unpatriotic and will lead our nation to ruin.

So who's to say it's not in our best interest? I beleive Bush's aproach on everything has been up to par. Sure he has some biased rulings, being abortion and gay marriages, but look - we have him for three more years either which way. I agree with the war, I think Iraq was a threat despite the lack of weaponary found. They clearly weren't up to any good and this would've happened sooner or later. Us going into Iraq and not finding any WMD is freaking amazing, it's so lucky, had nuclear weapons been involved in this war the world would fucking look different. So you think I'm taking the easy way out by supporting our President? Grow the fuck up.
    So who's to say it's not in our best interest? I beleive Bush's aproach on everything has been up to par. Sure he has some biased rulings, being abortion and gay marriages, but look - we have him for three more years either which way. I agree with the war, I think Iraq was a threat despite the lack of weaponary found. They clearly weren't up to any good and this would've happened sooner or later.
    Did you notice that I wasn't taking issue with your support of bush in my reply, simply your simplistic "you're either with us or against us" cowardice? Or did that fact just fly completely over your head and take a shit? If you support Bush because of the action he has taken that is fine, we can reason about that. However the apathetic tone of your last post is embarrassing.
    So you think I'm taking the easy way out by supporting our President? Grow the fuck up.
    As I said, having reasons to support, or to question our president is a good thing. I never claimed that it was otherwise.

You can either care enough to reason about our situation, or you can sit down and shut up while those of us that do give a shit sort it out amongst ourselves
    I don't know what your on about saying footage of the plane crashing was onnly abvailable the next day coz I saw it on the day as well.
    Plus he is the president and privy to all kinds of cmarea film and such so probably saw a shot of it at some point before we did, if the film wasnt seen until later.

I never sai they knew what was gonan hapen, I mean I reck0ned they had a vague idea, like it was likley, I mean we saw that one of there thinkt anks had said a most likley catestrophic event would be a terrorist atack on new york, so they knew in that snse but not on the day or anything.

CIA meeting Intelligence agents form another country is not unsual, its their job..

They were not brought down by a controlled demolition. 2 planes, one each flew into the towers is fact and with that, triggered the buildings to collapse. Also the designer and architect plus the buliders al state that the buildings are designed to collpase in a downward motion and not to topple over. Science my friend.

You can change your allies over time you know. He used to be an ally, they trained him and helped him fight Russia in the Afghanistan war against Russia. Then he turned like a little bitch and now he is the enemy. Can you show he has had treatment in US hospitals post 9/11?

Yes I know Bin Ladens famly are close to the Bushes. Its suss I agree but doesn't prove anything.

Umm yes it is him and does look like him.

Its credibel and just the most easiest evidence to pick out. I am sure some intelligence or government offical could give you tons more.
    It's just not our place to be talking against our government.

How utterly ridiculous.
    And those poeple who claim it's there right to speak, and then they complain when people don't listen to them? are you kidding?

It's true that pointing out the deep cracks and flaws that Dubya and his administration possess doesn't require the same thought process as thinking of a solution. However, it doesn't mean that people have no right to complain about it. That's quite mad.

As for people "claiming" it's their right to speak, well I never thought I'd hear an American denigrate freedom of speech.

I wish your Democrats would grow some collective bollocks and rip them to shreds, starting with Karl Rove. Fat chance, really.
    Bring back Clinton! Bring back Clinton! Bring back Clinton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It's just not our place to be talking against our government. I hate all the people who bitch about the government, if you don't like it that much get the fuck out.

If it wasn't for people talking against their government, America would still be a British colony. Your whole country is founded on people bitching about the government!
    God I wish was still our colony.

Things would be sweet.
    Walkindude wrote:
    I don't know what your on about saying footage of the plane crashing was onnly abvailable the next day coz I saw it on the day as well.

I'm talking about the first plane. The footage remained with the person who had the camera throughout the first day. It was only submitted to the press etc the next.

Yet Bush watched it live on TV en route to the school :confused:

If he wasn't aware it was going to happen...how the fuck was he watching it?

"I saw it hit the building and thought that's a terrible pilot"...yeah, righto.

Plus he is the president and privy to all kinds of cmarea film and such so probably saw a shot of it at some point before we did, if the film wasnt seen until later.

He said he saw it on TV. If it was a secret recording (which it must have been), who shot the footage? And more importantly, how did they know where to film?
    CIA meeting Intelligence agents form another country is not unsual, its their job..

Intelligence agents who had just wired money to an 'al-queda' terrorist said to be responsible for the attacks. That doesn't strike you as strange at all?
    They were not brought down by a controlled demolition. 2 planes, one each flew into the towers is fact and with that, triggered the buildings to collapse. Also the designer and architect plus the buliders al state that the buildings are designed to collpase in a downward motion and not to topple over. Science my friend.

Building 7 was demolished - the 'landlord' has admitted so. It takes days if not weeks to rig a building up with explosives.

That the others fell in almost identical fashion suggests the others were demolished too.

Facts my friend.
    You can change your allies over time you know. He used to be an ally, they trained him and helped him fight Russia in the Afghanistan war against Russia. Then he turned like a little bitch and now he is the enemy. Can you show he has had treatment in US hospitals post 9/11?

http://www.tenc.net/misc/lefigaro.htm

Several months before 9/11.
    Yes I know Bin Ladens famly are close to the Bushes. Its suss I agree but doesn't prove anything.

Taken together with everything else that doesn't quite fit, it's pretty clear all isn't as it seems. Bush's links to the bin Laden family, meetings with foreign intelligence responsible for wiring money to Al-Queda operatives, reported meetings with OBL himself, inexplicable training diversions on the day of 9/11 despite publically-known warnings...work it out!
    Its credibel and just the most easiest evidence to pick out. I am sure some intelligence or government offical could give you tons more.

Like the 9/11 Investigation? :no:
    Walkindude wrote:
    Bring back Clinton! Bring back Clinton! Bring back Clinton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    right, like he was any better. :rolleyes:
    Spliffie wrote:

Building 7 was demolished - the 'landlord' has admitted so. It takes days if not weeks to rig a building up with explosives

http://www.911myths.com/html/wtc7_pulled.html
    Clinton was the MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He should be President of the World in my opinion.
    Also, you don't need explosvives to bring a buidling down.

Crash a god knows how many ton plane into the top of it, watch the fire burn at unbelivable levels, see the floowers above weaekn and melt then come down as the weight pushes on to the rest of the building. Add to this the desing of the building which allows it to collapse downwards in a straight motion and there you have it. Proof.

It happened on 9/11.
    Voodoo Ray wrote:

The WTC fires were small and restricted. There were sprinkler systems, the windows didn't even shatter and there have been far worse fires in similar buildings before.

That article does nothing to dismiss the demolition theory.
    Walkindude wrote:
    God I wish was still our colony.

Things would be sweet.

personally I'm glad we got rid of them :thumb:

Thank God for the French is all I can say, if they hadn't decided to stick their noses in we'd still have them :D
    Walkindude wrote:
    Also, you don't need explosvives to bring a buidling down.

Crash a god knows how many ton plane into the top of it, watch the fire burn at unbelivable levels, see the floowers above weaekn and melt then come down as the weight pushes on to the rest of the building. Add to this the desing of the building which allows it to collapse downwards in a straight motion and there you have it. Proof.

It happened on 9/11.

That isn't proof. You got any sources about the buildings being designed to fall inwards?

If the crash/fires caused enough heat to melt steel, then why were people - including survivors - filmed standing close to the edge of the massive gaping hole? You're suggesting that they could take heat which steel couldn't. Quite obviously not true.