Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

hair

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have heard a few times lately that guys LOVE long (head) hair...is this true? and if so why?

Also how do you prefer pubic hair to be?

Comments

• Options
    Not really. It's all about personal preferences. I like long hair but I know girls with short hair who are attractive.

As for down people, not totally shaven but not a forest either.
  • Options
    Long hair's only nice if it's properly cared for (often isn't). Also depends on what suits a person, very few people would have a preference for short or long hair only. Not exactly make or break, imo.

I'm not a bloke, but I fancied sticking my oar in. :p
  • Options
    I love really long hair, but it doesn't suit everyone. Not everyone has the hair to do it.

As for pubic hair, so long as the labia are kept well trimmed I don't care. And even if they're not I don't care too much, it just means no oral sex:)
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I have no preference for the amount of hair on your box.
    But I like ladies to be tidy down below.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    i quite like really long hair on girls so long as it suits them, but does get in the way i guess. I just dont like it well people have dramatic haircuts, and suddenly got short hair, never usually looks as good.

for pubic i have a strong preference for trimmed
  • Options
    I always thought my long (head) hair sort of put people off because it is a bit different and sort of says something about a person. These posts make me think its worth the inconvenience :)
  • Options
    lil lal wrote:
    I always thought my long (head) hair sort of put people off because it is a bit different and sort of says something about a person. These posts make me think its worth the inconvenience :)

how long are we talking? if your hair trails along the ground like a wedding dress, that may put people off
  • Options
    I think what people like/dislike is purely down to personal preference, so you should do whateverworks for you really. Also what suits one person wont suit another
  • Options
    I like a girl with nice shoulder length, smooth hair.

For me personally, It's because it just looks better and more fitting on a girl's body.

Also, I think it might just be human instinct. All guys like boobs and ass right? :love: It might be a sexual thing. Like, if I were to picture giving backshots to a girl, I might want to grab her hair while I'm beating her. I would want that handful of hair to look and feel good while I'm doing her.
  • Options
    I dont think you can say that "guys prefer long hair" because not everyone prefers the same thing, and what looks good on one girl doesnt look as good on another.
    same as for pubic - its down to personal preference. Ask your guy what he`d prefer if its an issue.
  • Options
    depends what you mean by long. I'm not for the lesbian haircut (no offence to anyone), but i don't want hair down to a girl's ass, it'd be so damn annoying. I like a few inches past sholder lenght.
    as for pubic hair,
    shaven prefered, trimmed is nice, but leaving it alone is kind of gross.
  • Options
    hmm ok thanks for the replies guys!

I have hair down to my waist (ish) and was thinking of gettin it cutto a few inches below shoulder (not too much off ) because it annoys me sumtimes, ends are gettin a bit dry.....

BTW FYO i prefer guys with neat hair, and longish is good but not too long if you know what i mean..... :chin: hard to describe. I dont really like hair too short but sumtimes really short hair can look great on a guy. NOt too keen on the geekish mid length cut though.....
  • Options
    Cant say that i like one style more than another. its all down to the person whos wearing it and if they look after it.
  • Options
    I've gotta say I know a quite few guys who find short hair on girls a turn-off. I probably do as well, really (not as in anything shorter than shoulder length, I mean proper short hair). Dunno what it is, I just find girls with long hair more attractive. I can't think of an example of someone I ever thought looked more attractive with short hair than they did with long hair. Maybe someone could find one for me.