Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Comedown

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Mitzis are just a horrible tablet, why do we still take them? they hardly ever make you feel good!

Where did that come from? Has anyone mentioned Mitzis in this thread?

And I've had some fucking top notch Mitzis :thumb:
    I just ordered some 5-HTP. It was £10.49 for 60 x 50 mg tablets. I'm off out next friday so I will report back with my experience of taking it (hopefully it will be delivered in time).

I don't think I'll stack up with the 5-HTP beforehand, probably just take a few after getting back. I might change my mind though. I'll probably take about 4, so total 200 mg. If I also take it before going out I might take about 2 or 3 before and 2 or 3 after. Might need to do a bit more reading on erowid to help me decide though!

So?
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Mitsi Triangles = Best pills I ever did.
    Weekender Offender 
    Skive wrote:
    Mitsi Triangles = Best pills I ever did.

they were called Mitzi Turbo's round my way....and yes I do concur, they were tremendous!.....still not as good as the old speckled doves from 10 years ago tho :crazyeyes
    From the reports I have read, many people find it useful to take a smaller dose than that over a longer period.

As in 100mg after you have fully come down, then 50mg every night after that for a week.