Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Not Much Happens If I Don't Make Threads Eh?? Most Annoying Advert

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I say Hot Pockets AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    just be happy in the knowledge that if you actually chomped into one of those straight from the microwave you'd probably burn your face.
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    MONKEY PHALLUS EJACULATE FACE.
    Yes. Quite so old chap.
    Replicant wrote:
    just be happy in the knowledge that if you actually chomped into one of those straight from the microwave you'd probably burn your face.

Everytime I see that advert I think exactly that! I can just imagine biting into one and totally burning your mouth and stuff, that filling inside would be well hot! Yuck.
    what is the ad for?
    Hot pockets are pastry filled with stuff, like ham and cheese, things like that. Like the slice type things you can get at the shops, but these are so different because they come from the freezer not the fridge. Big difference there :p
    Nah, the most annoying is the Fiesta advert... not because it's particularly bad, just because it's on all the bloody time!! :mad:
    Hmmm, the shampoo one where she wakes the bloke up with a ball of light coming off her hair.

puhleeease
    The Coco Pop Straws one where the mum buys her kid a cow instead of a dog, what a bitch. :p Oh, and that Ben Affleck "click" one for Lynx (?), whatever.

A cereal ad I did like, from a while back, was the "neolithic to modern man" Cornflakes one. Always amused me.
    Kate1 wrote:
    Nah, the most annoying is the Fiesta advert... not because it's particularly bad, just because it's on all the bloody time!! :mad:
    The new 2006, MP3 ready Fiesta, get down to your Ford dealer today for a test drive and get £500 off if you order before 3rd of March.
    briggi wrote:
    The Coco Pop Straws one where the mum buys her kid a cow instead of a dog, what a bitch. :p Oh, and that Ben Affleck "click" one for Lynx (?), whatever.

A cereal ad I did like, from a while back, was the "neolithic to modern man" Cornflakes one. Always amused me.
    Cows = cool. :p
    Either yes car credit yes-car-credit.jpg and the annoying cheery bint

or picture loan
    cafe01.jpg and the worlds most irratating man who chats to loan consultants about football :mad:
    That bloody stawberry milk one!
    The cows are'nt coming for it back because theyre just fucking stupid cows silly woman!
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    oh my god!! its definately the picture loans one...id rather be poor for life than get a loan from them! "you can have an adult conversation with them..." says the 1st annoying tosser, "what about football?" says the second annoying tosser *both giggle annoyingly*
    Oh sorry i also forgot the hags of doom home_page_car.jpg
    It was is even more annoying is that they sponser just about every programme on sky so there stupid jingle is in all the add breaks :crying: I had to stop wathcing csi because of them, they make me cry.
    And finally what really annoys me about them, is 'lets advertise car insurance while showing us driving along not holding on to the wheel' oh the irony :rolleyes:
    beans wrote:
    :crying: I had to stop wathcing csi because of them, they make me cry.

My Dad said the same thing (well dunno if they make him cry!); they do seem to be on all the time - hags of doom is 'bout right. :mad:

The extended version with man in drag is worse, he could at least make an effort! :p
    Well annoying as they may be...

These ad's are obviously working, cos they got you all talking about them! :thumb:
    JamesZero wrote:
    Well annoying as they may be...

These ad's are obviously working, cos they got you all talking about them! :thumb:

They'll neverever get me bouying from them :p
    briggi wrote:
    My Dad said the same thing (well dunno if they make him cry!); they do seem to be on all the time - hags of doom is 'bout right. :mad:

The extended version with man in drag is worse, he could at least make an effort! :p
    It also has Joe Scully in it. What could be bad about an advert with Joe Scully in it?
    It also has Joe Scully in it. What could be bad about an advert with Joe Scully in it?

Hmm, true. I'm all conflicted now, god damn you!

:p
    You've met him, there must be some loyalty :p is it enough to make you insure your car with Sheila's Wheels? Hmm, debatable!
    is it enough to make you insure your car with Sheila's Wheels? Hmm, debatable!

I can't believe you're even contemplating that :p
    :p
    Haven't even passed yet so it doesn't matter

(still not telling you!)
    beans wrote:
    Either yes car credit yes-car-credit.jpg and the annoying cheery bint

or picture loan
    cafe01.jpg and the worlds most irratating man who chats to loan consultants about football :mad:
    Yes car credit ha gone bust now.

I think You really love that guy, He's your screensaver!! :D
    beans wrote:
    Oh sorry i also forgot the hags of doom home_page_car.jpg
    It was is even more annoying is that they sponser just about every programme on sky so there stupid jingle is in all the add breaks :crying: I had to stop wathcing csi because of them, they make me cry.
    And finally what really annoys me about them, is 'lets advertise car insurance while showing us driving along not holding on to the wheel' oh the irony :rolleyes:
    The goofer chauffer is driving silly!! :p
    What the invisible one?
    You've met him, there must be some loyalty :p is it enough to make you insure your car with Sheila's Wheels? Hmm, debatable!

Short answer, no. :razz:

I also hate those "that's more than lucky" ads; fuck off now please.
    briggi wrote:

I also hate those "that's more than lucky" ads; fuck off now please.

But lucky died ;(
    beans wrote:
    But lucky died ;(

Heartless bitch = me :wave:
    beans wrote:
    But lucky died ;(
    That's not so lucky.
    Ah well. It's hard when tv dogs die - had to hide it from my sister for years that the dog who was Pippin died.
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Just saw hot pockets!!

AGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!