Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

FOX HUNTING SHOULD BE BANNED

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, I'm a self-confessed animal lover but in my opinion, fox hunting is downright fucking cruel.
We say that fox hunting controls the fox population and that foxes wreck land and kill chickens for fun.
In fact, the human race is in plague numbers and responsible for far more damage than the foxes ever did. It's a fox's instinct to hunt & I don't believe that it's a human's instinct to chase down a defensless animal and watch it being torn apart by a bunch of dogs who only kill because their master says so.
We, as homo sapiens are the only known animal to know the difference between right and wrong, I really don't understand hy fox hunting still goes on even though other animal abuse can be taken care of by the law.

ARE YOU FEELING LIKE YOUR LIFE HAS BEEN PLANNED OUT FOR YOU?
ARE YOU FEELING LIKE A SOCIAL TOOL WITHOUT A USE?
SCREAM AT ME UNTIL MY EARS BLEED, I'M TAKING HEED JUST FOR YOU.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yeah, if I ever go on a gun massacre (I used to fantasise about this during my high school days) i will sort out those ponces in those stupid red coats who tear up the land and make the bloody racket with their fucking horns (arseholes, if you make a noise it can bloody hear you, shitheads). Population control is needed but has any of those ponce 18th century rejects heard of a bloody rife, probably too much for them to understand, there are fox hunts near here and i always wanted to go and have some fun with the anarchists cookbook (email me if you want it, i also have the terrorists handbook email me at thegazman@grsanders.freeserve.co.uk for email attachments) and ruin their dinner by mixing in too much of their own guts (oh look, roast fox hunter) and perhaps just set fire to the barn, or shit on their coats, or cut them up and feed them to the foxes so no population control is needed as there is enough food to go round.....yeah, great idea, if the foxes don't have enough food then feed them fox hunter guts. or I could even soak the field is petrol and when they go of on the hunt i could drop a match, i got enough petrol from the cars i hosed so i might do that. I think I might try and cause some damage.
    Shame u don't feel the same way about child abusers, Dirty Harry.

Hmmm, so it is ok for dirty bastard perverts to abuse kids because in your opinion they are just 'kids in mens bodies' and 'it isn't their fault' but it is not ok for people to go fox hunting.

Me thinx u need to get a reality check. Fox hunting is wrong and so is child abuse, Dirty Harry. So if u would like to kill a fox hunter, why should child abusers be allowed to walk the streets?

U make me sick!

They shouldn't, they should be put in homes to keep them safe and give averyone an equal chance at life, even though they are deprived. I think you have really gone over the top here, I am just considerate to those with problems after how close i came to being deprived. I am understanding to all human beings and I have changed my ways since firing off in vulgar fasion on that post. I now know that explaining in a calm fasion works, well, not on you. I don't see what your problem is, I explained my opinions and how everyone should be helped when possible to keep them in the right direction. I just think you need to accept other peoples views like I have started doing.
    im an animal lover also, i have loads. fox hunting is an awful sport, sport being the optimum word, its pathetic that fat blokes on skinny horses get kicks outta watchin hoards of dogs chase and rip a fox to shreads.
    if the number of foxes were to continue to fall drastically then their just causing the wildlife and ecosystems more problems,ie, if foxex die out rabbits would take over the world probably, not literally but u catch my drift.
    as for em whiping out chickens, i have chickens, geese etc, and in the 2 years ive had em only 2 have been take by foxes, and they roam freely 24/7.
    i think its awful, and theres no excuse for murdering the innocent foxes who r doing what nature intended for them 2 do.
    i doubt it will eva b banned, as its a type of high class rich peoples sport, the type that bitch camilla parker bowles is in 2, the foxes should turn round and chase her for miles, the stress would prob give her more wrinkles 2 worry about and 4 charles to oggle over. im sorry abiut my little rant then but shes the type of snobby cow who gets away with this.
    love ya
    helly
    Originally posted by ~*PHOENIX*~:
    Ok, I'm a self-confessed animal lover but in my opinion, fox hunting is downright fucking cruel.

You're right, it is so cruel and pointless. How in this day and age we can endorse cruelty to another living thing just for sheer sport or pleasure is beyond me. Animal testing for drugs is bad enough but this just sos that we are no more civilised now than we were a few hundred years ago when we burnt people who had hooked noses and a liking for black cats.
    i saw in the paper yesterday that 4 yr olds r fox hunting!
    and i cant believe my little 'quote' is on the 1st page, how embarassing!!!! (dont know how but it is) theres loads a peeps with better comments than that.
    love helly