Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Frig The Monarchy

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I believe that the monarchy is a waste of tax-payers money.

Why should we struggle paying off our debts that we had to inflict upon ourselves to become educated and be ripped off by the twatty government even more with their horrendous taxes while the queen sits on her royal butt.

What is her use? She has none!

If we stopped looking after the bloody leaches they would still have a way better life than most other people! They are friggin loaded and they are still leaching off us while we break our backs trying to earn enough money to look after ourselves and our kids and the way things r going, I don't think the government give a toss about all of us that are going to end up with shit pensions because of them.

The monarchy, the millennium dome, its all just patriotic a-holes trying to keep this so called 'Great' Britain sovereign!

We have a lot of history to be ashamed of. Why are we always thinking it is our way that is the only way.

If Queeny came round my house I'd tell her to frig off, the cheeky bludging bitch.

Or I'd charge her shit loads to give her a tour round my castle so that I could do some home improvements and say it is in the name of British heritage!

Anyone agree?

Comments

• Options
    I totally agree!!!
    Do you realise that when the Queen Mum (bless er soul) was told she had a 5MILLION overdraft, she is reported as having said 'whats is an overdraft?' Shes that used to living off other people that she doesnt understand the value of a pund!! that is something my fahter taught me when i was 10!!!
    The whole royal thing makes my blood boil. in other countires (holland denmark for 2) they make the monarchy work for their money, and dont give them a penny from taxpayers money!! just think where that money we give that old cow could go; education, the welfare state, hospitals to name a few areas that could do with the millions we throw at that bunch of inbred idiots. Not to mntion Diana, 'the queen of hearts' dnt make me sick!!! did anyone acutally see her interview? she played the camera more than Posh spice trying to get to no.1!!. she was nothing but a golddigging tart who had a good publicist.
    then thers the rest of them.....
    Enough, im getting soo mad at the thought of them!!!
  • Options
    Yeah, and nobody gives a shit about the royals anymore. The media would rather chase other ass-holes like posh and becks because they sell more papers.

That says a lot for the inbred royal twats, does it not, to be less favoured than a couple of dumbasses that are even less 'with it' than they are?

And no, I haven't been gettin those old 'Sex Pistols' albums out!
  • Options
    I can't believe that only La Mer has responded to this. Cummon everyone, tell us what you think of the monarchy.

Do they have a use or r they just a bunch of useless inbred dumb asses?
  • Options
    Originally posted by GwaiMui:
    I can't believe that only La Mer has responded to this. Cummon everyone, tell us what you think of the monarchy.

Do they have a use or r they just a bunch of useless inbred dumb asses?

I have such contempt for the royal family and their behaviour, that I couldn't even be bothered to reply.

J9
  • Options
    That's cool, J9. Why don't you vent some of that anger here? Its good fun.
  • Options
    So, who thinx we should send em to live in the dome so that more tourists will go there and spend money?
  • Options
    I'd pickle them in formaldahyde and stick the whole lot in a mueseum! Any other amusing fates for the parasites?