Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Stressful or Stress-Free Commute?

**helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
Some Psychology lecturers from Nottingham Trent University are looking to get some responses to their online survey about commuting. Here are the details:

You may be interested in taking part in an online survey we are doing which looks into commuting stress. We are keen to learn more about the experiences of commuters living throughout the United Kingdom. Regardless of whether the commute takes two minutes or two hours or whether the commute is by any mode of transport (including by foot), we want to get all types of views. We are aiming to uncover a few secrets to the stress-free commute as well! Survey participants can also choose to be included in a prize draw to win a £50 gift voucher, which can be redeemed at a major high street store. To take part, follow the link on the following website: http://tinyurl.com/ba8gx

Many thanks,
Rowena Hill & Dr Glenn Williams, Nottingham Trent University

Comments

• JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Got bored of this when it started whinging bout terroism. Someone blowing up my commute would probably be an improvement in service.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think walking is the least stressful, especially if the weather is decent...

you can just wander along and mull over whatever's on your mind :D
    Thought I would do it as I'm a commuter. Was too long so gave up half way through tho
    i did it all,but was way too long+boring!
    I started it but got very bored...there was nothing relevant to me in there, as my commute is not in the least stressful. I leave the house at either 6:30 am or 6:30 pm when most sensible people are in their homes, and usually it taks beween 7 and 10 minutes. The worst thing about it is all the damn traffic lights :yeees:
    Shame its UK cuz do I have a bone to pick with any moron that drives wilke and algonquin from 8-8:30am and 5-5:30pm :mad: