Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Toy boy situation

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi folks! Hope everyone is doing ok.

Last friday I was out in Manchester with mates for my 20th. I ended up gettin off with a girl by the end of the night in the club we were in. I knew she was older than me but wasn't sure how much older. We had swapped numbers and was txting on the Sunday and I realised she's 29 and a teacher. It came as a bit of a suprise to say the least. I told her how old I really was and she said I looked older which is true but to be honest, by the sound of it she didn't seem to mind. I asked if she fancied meetin up sometime soon and as things stand we're meetin on Friday.

Now the only snag is that I'm starting ot have 2nd thoughts. I have a rough rememberance of what she looked like and it's probably the same on her behalf considering we was both quite pissed. However it's the age difference which kinda makes me wonder. I'm just out for a laugh basically and don't really want anything proper and solid at least until I finish uni.

A few of my mates have said go for it and yet a couple have disagreed. I supppose one could say I've got nothin to lose, so just give it a go.

What does everyone else think? and If any readers are from Manchester, I know it all well as I'm from there but where the hell would I take her out??

Comments

• Options
    I would reckon that she'd expect you to be just after a bit of fun if you're only 20. I doubt many 29 year old girls go out with 20 year old guys expecting it to turn into something serious, even if it does sometimes, so just relax, take her out and have fun. I suggest you take her somewhere like a cocktail bar where they do food as well. Cocktails are cool cos you can do the whole trying each others drinks thing which can be good for flirting and what have you. Don't know Manchester though so someone else will have to suggest an actual place.
  • Options
    i dont know, it might be abit of fun for her, but it could also be something more. When i was 20-21 i was seeing a 27 year old teacher. and it was more than just fun for both of us. only reason it ended is she had to move back to canada.

And nothing wrong with an older women :D
  • Options
    you lucky , lucky bastard. Stop worrying and just enjoy it for crying out loud. She might even "teach" you something eh??

man.
  • Options
    well where did you meet her? because that should give you an indication of the types of places she likes. otherwise i could suggest going out for a drink at loaf on the locks or prohibition on deansgate and she prefers sportscafe :p
    there are some nice little restaurants near the town hall too like croma or the italian near house of frasier.

also i'm sure at 29 shes not so naive as to think a 20 year old guy is really going to want a life-long commitment. for all you know she might have just come out fo a relationship and want some fun for a while. just go with it and see what happens ;)
  • Options
    well she obviously didn't look 29 and obviously likes to have fun so i wouldn't worry. and is her being a teacher a problem or something?
  • Options
    Just go with the flow mate! you could always ask her if theres anywhere she fancies going to..
  • Options
    this sounds so familiar lol i actually know a guy who is 21 and is seeing a 29 year old lady who is a teacher!!!!

they've been seeing eachother for about 8 months now and it is just fun for both of them, nothing serious, but it works for them

so if thats anything to go by, give it a go!
  • Options
    my ex bf was teacher so you'll need to bear in mind how busy they are with marking books/planning lessons etc. :)
  • Options
    why is it always a teacher for everybody else :(

i once had a bit of a fling with a older woman and she worked for the council, not as appealing, she was fair rank as well. oh well, you win some, you lose some
  • Options
    lol why is a teacher appealing??
  • Options
    lol why is a teacher appealing??
    They send naughty boys (or girls) to their rooms for some extra lessons.
  • Options
    Indeed. I wouldn't mind getting it on with a hot sexy teacher. I mean they have to be prim and proper all day, good for the kiddies, an exmaple of good behaviour, dignified, rspeonsible....

...then when its their time, they dont have to be that way and are often the opposite, wild and filthy, dirty, naughty ;)

ahhhh....
  • Options
    As long as you both make sure that you want the same thing (ie the same level of commitment) then go for it :D
  • Options
    Youngbull wrote:
    They send naughty boys (or girls) to their rooms for some extra lessons.
    Walkindude wrote:
    Indeed. I wouldn't mind getting it on with a hot sexy teacher. I mean they have to be prim and proper all day, good for the kiddies, an exmaple of good behaviour, dignified, rspeonsible....

...then when its their time, they dont have to be that way and are often the opposite, wild and filthy, dirty, naughty

The impression that I've always been given by my male friends is you want a good wife who is a whore in the bedroom.
  • Options
    Walkindude wrote:

...then when its their time, they dont have to be that way and are often the opposite, wild and filthy, dirty, naughty ;)

ahhhh....

not quite the same with male teachers, is it though.

having said that i did quite like that that was his job.