Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

2c-i

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have been offered some, anyone got any opinions or experiences with it?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    no expierence with the stuff but i'd love to

the doses are tiny, about 10mg or so ... in what form is it being offered?

its still available on the net (very hard to find tho) by the gram, so if whoever it is has bought it off the net then it'll need to be weighed with very accurate scales ..

and as always theres a section on erowid: http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/2ci/

if you decide to take it make sure you let us know what its like!
    Well I dont want to get into the specifics of how im getting it to much on the boards...

But yeah, its been aquired for research puroposes, not by myself....

I read up on the dosages, not quite sure how easy it will be measuring that small amount...

Yeah no problem mate, I will let you know if I try it.
    just a quick update....
    Apparently if I want any, it will be weighed on miligram scales (15mg) then capsuled. So I wouldnt have to worry about that side of things...
    weighing powder out accurately in milligrams will require expensive digital scales

alternatively ive heard chinese powder scales are very accurate too, aswell as cheap :thumb:

(http://www.wellcoolstuff.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=CPS1C&Category_Code=S)

edit: missed that post lol
    z01 wrote:
    weighing powder out accurately in milligrams will require expensive digital scales

alternatively ive heard chinese powder scales are very accurate too, aswell as cheap :thumb:

(http://www.wellcoolstuff.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=CPS1C&Category_Code=S)

edit: missed that post lol

lol

Cheers anyway mate, always useful to know!
    Erowid has quite a lot of details about it, as a research chemcial it has widely variable effects on different people, some like it others dont.

It is VERY dose specific, unlike anything you have probably taken before the dosage curve is steep. Do not re-dose unless you absolutely know you have got the full effect of the first dose, and even then dont take another 15mg.
  • KimonoKimono Posts: 201 Trailblazer
    FYI
    These 2c drugs make everything so confusing. I wish i had a credit card..