Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

where does it go?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i started to worry about this- i wanna have kids someday, in a few years- and when my bf and i stopped using condoms i noticed it all running out of me and was like "but how will i ever get impregnated when all the sperm are wriggling around, dying on the sheets!?"
    Please tell me you're joking.
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote:
    It kind of trickles down ya leg a bit after you have sex.
    Such a horrible feeling!!
  • Options
    i started to worry about this- i wanna have kids someday, in a few years- and when my bf and i stopped using condoms i noticed it all running out of me and was like "but how will i ever get impregnated when all the sperm are wriggling around, dying on the sheets!?"
    well to have the best chance of pregnancy, youre supposed to lie on your back with your knees raised after sex to keep as much sperm in there for as long as possible. Obviously if you run straight to the loo, then you will lose some sperm, so if youre actively trying for a baby thats not what you want. It doesnt mean you wont get pregnant though, as tbh, it only takes one sperm and even if most of its come out, youre still at high risk. Plus sods law dictates that if youre not trying for a baby, then one small accident and youll be up the duff, but if you want a baby, then you can lie on your back with your legs in the air all you want - its still gonna take forever!
  • Options
    basic instict- yeah i'm joking- i know all the mechanics of it now- didn't know as much back then tho! i think it was mostly surprise the first time it all leaked out of me- i wasn't expecting it!