Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

hmm..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Kind of a dissapointment. My girlfriend and I have had sex a grand total of 5 times.. We both lost our viginities to eachother. So the problem is.. My girlfriend can't feel anything. It takes her so long to get close to orgasming. She's gotten close to orgasming, but the second she gets close, mine happens and I can't keep going to make hers happen.

:mad: it's so frustrating. I want it to happen, i feel like i'm using her and/or that i'm terrible at sex. :mad: :blush:

so!
1. Is it normal for a girl to not feel much the first few times? (each time has been rather spaced apart time wise, but we've gotten 3 in the past 3 weeks..)
2. Any things I can do to make it feel better? I try to play the outside.. We've used lubrication and stuff too..
3. DOUBLE YOU TEA EFF!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    a lot of girls dont cum through penetrative sex, so I wouldnt worry about it...

that's what your tongue's for ;)
    it's not that i'm looking for her to cum.. i just want her to orgasm.. climax?
    cumming is orgasming, its just another term.
    Try bringing her to orgasm Before you penetrate. Firstly it'll take the pressure off performance and allow you to let go and have fun, secondly she might find it easier to come again through penetration than to come for the first time like that. I know I'm far more likely to come during sex if I've come already, a combo of tongue and fingers is my straight preference.
    As well as doing what the others have said.... get her to stimulate herself during sex.... she should know how to do it best afterall
    just because you've come doesn't mean you have to stop doing things to make her come. i.e. oral sex. and like others have said, not all girls can come through penentrative sex alone. also you're both new to the whole sex thing so you need time to explore eachothers bodies and find out what you like.
    Kind of a dissapointment. My girlfriend and I have had sex a grand total of 5 times.. We both lost our viginities to eachother. So the problem is.. My girlfriend can't feel anything. It takes her so long to get close to orgasming. She's gotten close to orgasming, but the second she gets close, mine happens and I can't keep going to make hers happen.

:mad: it's so frustrating. I want it to happen, i feel like i'm using her and/or that i'm terrible at sex. :mad: :blush:

so!
    1. Is it normal for a girl to not feel much the first few times? (each time has been rather spaced apart time wise, but we've gotten 3 in the past 3 weeks..)
    2. Any things I can do to make it feel better? I try to play the outside.. We've used lubrication and stuff too..
    3. DOUBLE YOU TEA EFF!
    You aren't terrible at sex. :)

It took me far more than five times of having sex from losing my virginity to having an orgasm from sex. It's just more difficult for women especially in the early days. It sounds like you are doing all the right things (like using lubrication etc) and you obviously really care about her else you wouldn't bother posting this.

Keep practising... it'll happen eventually. Don't put too much pressure on her to have an orgasm though as this won't help her.
    the first few times i has sex i couldnt feel anything at all, it was like i was numb down there or something, the complete oppersit of people that felt lots of pain.

anyway in my case atleast practice made perfect ;)
    heh, i can deal with the practicing :naughty:

I'm not for oral and she wouldn't let me do it even if i was, so thats out.
    I've never been very good at the fingering thing..(yeah i know, our sex life is incredible.. :rolleyes: ) Any suggestions there? speed, what kind of motion..
    She said she's gotten close, so we can't be that far off!

This will happen!! and yes, i care alot about her :love:

I've never been very good at the fingering thing..(yeah i know, our sex life is incredible.. :rolleyes: ) Any suggestions there? speed, what kind of motion..

Well oral isn't everybody's cup of tea!

As for fingering I would recommend that you ask her how she would like it, what she wants you to do etc.

Has she ever let you go down on her? Seems weird to me that a girl wouldnt want to recieve it :confused:

Perhaps she lacks the confidence and thinks that you would find her to be unclean in some way, maybe suggesting that you do it to help her reach orgasm.
    Irnbru wrote:
    Perhaps she lacks the confidence and thinks that you would find her to be unclean in some way, maybe suggesting that you do it to help her reach orgasm.
    That's actually it. She's very self concious about her lower.. area.. i've only seen it like twice in the two and a half years of dating her. I think it's kind of ridiculous, because it really doesn't matter to me. Though, I'm not going to argue the oral thing, I'm not much for it. Maybe later, but for now I want to be near her, oral seems so isolated and lusty.

So i'll have a talk with her about it haha. thanks for all of your guys' help
    I was never one for Oral performed on me, I just didnt like the thought of it, but the boy really wanted to, so one day, I let him, and it was great!! She may come around to it, but I told him one day before we had sexxed, "I feel more comfortable with having sex with you, than you going down on me"

So it did happen after we had sexxed lol. she may come round to it, but you dont wanna so i guess it dont matter hehe