Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

pill testing kits

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well said.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    After my experience of getting a complete-waste-of-time-and-money batch, which afterwards was confirmed with a test, I'd say in future it will definitely affect my decision. Why bother trying to come up on some shitty pill when you could go out and buy something decent, rather than trying to scrabble round the club looking for some shady dealer who'll probably rip you off for yet another dodgy pill anyway??

I can understand why you might say that, but IMO that's a pretty daft mentality to have. I can fully appreciate wanting to live life on the edge and everything, and take risks, but I think some risks are worth taking and others aren't. Yes a different mix of chemicals will give u a different high, but get it wrong with some crap you didn't realise was there and bang game over. I know a lot of people disagree with this way I've decided to do it, but IMO it's the best way to enjoy it and be safe too.

I agree also. I would much rather find out what's in something BEFORE i take it than during a nightmare of a trip.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    After my experience of getting a complete-waste-of-time-and-money batch, which afterwards was confirmed with a test, I'd say in future it will definitely affect my decision. Why bother trying to come up on some shitty pill when you could go out and buy something decent, rather than trying to scrabble round the club looking for some shady dealer who'll probably rip you off for yet another dodgy pill anyway??

In over 10 years I've only ever come across a couple of pills which have been bunk.

I can understand why you might say that, but IMO that's a pretty daft mentality to have. I can fully appreciate wanting to live life on the edge and everything, and take risks, but I think some risks are worth taking and others aren't.

Thre are loads of adulterants a testing kit won't pick out anyway. With pure MDMA you are always taking a risk - though it may be minimal. With pills there risk is increased but if your senisble and don't jump in at the deep end - you get to know what the pills are about - it's not a big problem.
    Weekender Offender