Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

am i a dork if i don't have sex?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Walkindude wrote:
    everyone is fucking these days.

I know. It's good innit :hyper:
    \
    true.

It's all with the fucking.

Fucking everywhere.

TV, Movies, magazines, radio, real life.

You have a bunch of 13 and up teens fucking around everyday and like you say it aint new. Back in the day you could get married at 14 or 15 and they were fucking around.

You know King Arthurs bride? Geunivere? She was only suppsoed to be 12-14 when she got it on with him.

ROmeo and Juliet - 14.

Its a thing thats been around forveer and is perpetual in everyday life. Constant, never ending.

So maybe, if you aren't fucking, then maybe something is wrong with you eh? I mean by historical logic.
    But if you follow the same path as many others have done in history then you're just letting history dictate your life, and that isn't the way it should be.
    [
    QUOTE=Walkindude]true.

It's all with the fucking.

Fucking everywhere.

TV, Movies, magazines, radio, real life.

You have a bunch of 13 and up teens fucking around everyday and like you say it aint new. Back in the day you could get married at 14 or 15 and they were fucking around.

You know King Arthurs bride? Geunivere? She was only suppsoed to be 12-14 when she got it on with him.

ROmeo and Juliet - 14.

Its a thing thats been around forveer and is perpetual in everyday life. Constant, never ending.

So maybe, if you aren't fucking, then maybe something is wrong with you eh? I mean by historical logic.
    [/QUOTE]

it could also mean that i'm in control of myself way better than anyone else in history!haaaa! :D
    But then whats your choice??

Be seperate? out of thf fold? unusal? a freak???

everyone has these idealistic view sof being unique and rebellious but its all bullshit. The most "non-conformist" are often the most conformist of all.

Sex makes the world go round.

I read somewhere that your never more then so many metres form people having sex. Sex is everywhere.
    true tiny.

or your just holding out and then one day you'll explode into sexual frenzy and you'll be banging on about how many orgasams you have and how your bf does this thing with you and if you have done anal like the rest of the people on here.
    Lets be honest people that don't have sex are freakish.

Or pig ugly. Or both :chin:
    Hm, i'm a virgin and it doesn't bother me. I'm actually proud. I could have sex if i really wanted to...but i want it to be special (but not a massive deal if that makes sense?) and the ideal time hasn't come yet. No worries. Sex isn't the be all and end all.
    Ballerina wrote:
    Hm, i'm a virgin and it doesn't bother me. I'm actually proud. I could have sex if i really wanted to...but i want it to be special (but not a massive deal if that makes sense?) and the ideal time hasn't come yet. No worries. Sex isn't the be all and end all.

The first time you have sex is never special. If you expect it to be your in for a big letdown!
    Ballerina wrote:
    . Sex isn't the be all and end all.

i don't mean for this to sound condescending but how do you know this if you haven't had it?
    It is in todays society.

The older generation deride the young for fucking around and then have their own programmes based on fucking around, ala Sex and the City etc.

Relationships are based around sex. A psyhcologists study reckons 70% of the relationship is based on sex. It has that much importance.

Everyone demands more. Better sex, more of it, wilder, free, more orgasams.

the baser dsires win out and nights out are abou tpulling and sex and all that jazz.

Men going out every week and bannging, women exactly the same.

Once there was shame to sex, rightly or wrongly or whatever you think. Now its open.,Its free and no 1 cares if they are judged for fucking coz everyone is.

You can be dumped if you don't measure up in bed.

Sex sells.

sigh.....sorry I am on a bit of a funny one today, just a bit off about something, Not happy and joyful. Its colouring my posts.
    i don't mean for this to sound condescending but how do you know this if you haven't had it?
    well since when was sex the most important aspect of life? i don't see why it should matter if someone has/hasn't had sex...so what? its their private life - not yours.
    \
    LacyMay wrote:
    Lets be honest people that don't have sex are freakish.

Or pig ugly. Or both :chin:

Nope. The ones that choose not to have sex are freakish. Or religious. Or idealistic. Etc. The ones that don't get any when they want it are either unlucky or doing something wrong.

Though I still get the sense Stephen Fry actually knew what he was missing..
    Ballerina wrote:
    well since when was sex the most important aspect of life?

Actually it is the aspect of life :chin:

:p
    Holy shit , I am on my 1000th post?? Wow. I was gonna anounce it anything goes when I got to that post.

I didn't even notice....

Thanks scarlett :)
    LacyMay wrote:
    Actually it is the aspect of life :chin:

:p
    well life doesnt evolve around having sex, there are other parts of life too. i just don't see what the obsession is.
    Ballerina wrote:
    well life doesnt evolve around having sex, there are other parts of life too. i just don't see what the obsession is.

Er no i think you were missing the point of my post.

What are they teaching you lot in school these days?
    LacyMay wrote:
    The first time you have sex is never special. If you expect it to be your in for a big letdown!
    Well only if you're talking purely about the physical aspect.
    Well only if you're talking purely about the physical aspect.

You could be with the most wonderful person ever in the whole wide world, who you love very very much, but if the sex is shit, who gives a fuck about all that. It's like move on!
    LacyMay wrote:
    as in the atmosphere, not the actual sex
    LacyMay wrote:
    You could be with the most wonderful person ever in the whole wide world, who you love very very much, but if the sex is shit, who gives a fuck about all that. It's like move on!
    What, so if you loveed someone, and you're first time with them was shit, you'd just dump them would you?
    Ballerina wrote:
    as in the atmosphere, not the actual sex

I've had sex with people i've loved, and people i've just pulled. The atmosphere is the same. It's just sex innit.

Maybe i'm emotionally stunted :chin:
    What, so if you loveed someone, and you're first time with them was shit, you'd just dump them would you?

Well not sure i could love someone that was shit in bed.
    LacyMay wrote:
    I've had sex with people i've loved, and people i've just pulled. The atmosphere is the same. It's just sex innit.

Maybe i'm emotionally stunted :chin:

Well not sure i could love someone that was shit in bed.
    probably :p different for everyone though
    Ballerina wrote:
    probably :p different for everyone though

True. But the people that psych themselves up thinking that just cos the person they're fuckin is the love of their life, that the sex will be good (be it physically/atmosphere whatever) are the ones that feel the worst after. Of course there is a small minority that probably feel quite nice afterwards but i've never really met any!
    Ballerina wrote:
    well since when was sex the most important aspect of life? i don't see why it should matter if someone has/hasn't had sex...so what? its their private life - not yours.

i never said it was did i. i find it to be a very important aspect of a relationship, though.

just asked what you were basing your comment on when you haven't had sex.
    Lacy May your inbox is full.
    Walkindude wrote:
    Lacy May your inbox is full.

Not anymore it ain't.
    i never said it was did i. i find it to be a very important aspect of a relationship, though.

just asked what you were basing your comment on when you haven't had sex.
    sorry it wasn't directed at you personally. well just because i haven't had sex doesn't mean i can't make comments on the matter, i seem to get looked down on for this sometimes. :chin: