Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

hair HELP

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i dyed my hair darker last saturday from being blonde to a light brown. it worked out but it was fading so today i thought i would dye it again, auburn and i like the colour only not all of it has taken. it doesnt seem to have taken at the ends. the back of my hair looks lighter all round the middle.
what can i do. my boyfriend says it looks ok but i dont think i believe him since he also said "why didnt you just leave it how it was?"
yeah yeah like i need that. i just took a mad moment and thought sod it.
any advice greatly appreciated, will it fade?

Comments

• Options
    You could just dye it again, with the last color you used. Like when your just touching up your roots, they tell you to put it on that area first, leave it for most the time, then do the rest of the hair. You could do that, but put the color on the places that need more... if thats making any sense.
  • Options
    thanks for the advice. had to go to the hairdressers and get it sorted. it was awful, after i washed it it looked worse and thought i would be asking for trouble if i dyed it again. it cost me just shy of £100 to get it sorted and treated so that my bloody ahor didnt start breaking off. it is lovely but it wasnt cheap. that will teach me a lesson. JUST SAY NO , ha ha!
  • Options
    wee wuman wrote:
    it cost me just shy of £100 to get it sorted and treated

*faints*