Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Who's getting fucked tonight?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Its poker saturday so I'm getting rich, drunk then fucked :p
  • Options
    Well, the only person willing to fuck me is myself but the feeling of la petite mort is amplified considerable through masturbation. So I'll give it a miss.

Wanking: Nature's PA system.
  • Options
    I have come home, slightly fucked. Town was bunged, raged but decent none the less. Nearly fell coming outa Parlour :crying:
  • Options
    Yeaaaah.
  • Options
    Oh the dealer didn't even get around the table once and I'm out. I kick ass :p
  • Options
    I have come home, slightly fucked. Town was bunged, raged but decent none the less. Nearly fell coming outa Parlour :crying:

The Parlour is a shithole no harm to ya! My mate works there though....ginger haired fella

I'm half cut like...had 8 tins. Not too bad.
  • Options
    ive just got in and im fuckin steamin mate :D
    i might be wrong but i think im actually typing ok so im probably not as fucked as i should be....but then i have work tomorrow :(
  • Options
    i just got home. got talked into going out.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    i just got home. got talked into going out.

Were you off your rocker tonight then?
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    Were you off your rocker tonight then?
    no! i had a heavy one last night and got in at 12 today. tonight i've been pretty sober, had some shit pills but a good dance.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    had some shit pills but a good dance.

Nortay Nortay! ;)
  • Options
    got wrecked yesterday just in the local thought i had lost my keys so climbed over a roof to get in

woke up this morning and my keys were ina different pocket

:/
    :(
  • Options
    i drank a few bottles of wine... and beer...urg
  • Options
    I ended up in the pub drinking...scary.
  • Options
    As most of you know I do not drink alcohol for various reasons. But I did used to drink a few years back.

One thing I just don't get it why you guys come on here when you are drunk. When I was drunk I would generally become randy or angry and would end up fighting girls or doing rude things with guys or a combination thereof. At the end of such a night I would either pass out or puke or whatever. Might have texted a few people like the ex-boyfriend to remind him that I was a stupid drunken slapper and check that he really didn't want to get back with me. But at no point would I ever have thought... I know what would be fun. I'll switch on the PC and make some posts on the internet. It just would never happen.

I really don't get why some of you do this after a night out. It ain't exactly rock'n'roll.
  • Options
    z01 wrote:
    definately

if you dropped one on the floor you'd have no hope

I dropped one on the carpet in a kitchen and found it eventually after looking for about half an hour with 2 other people, their so small.

Yea their a purplyish colour, blew the head off me as well and everyone i know who have taken them said their mental.

One of my mates actually said when he was on them, " if your allowed to take any drugs in heaven this is it, god's secret stash". lol
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote:
    As most of you know I do not drink alcohol for various reasons. But I did used to drink a few years back.

One thing I just don't get it why you guys come on here when you are drunk. When I was drunk I would generally become randy or angry and would end up fighting girls or doing rude things with guys or a combination thereof. At the end of such a night I would either pass out or puke or whatever. Might have texted a few people like the ex-boyfriend to remind him that I was a stupid drunken slapper and check that he really didn't want to get back with me. But at no point would I ever have thought... I know what would be fun. I'll switch on the PC and make some posts on the internet. It just would never happen.

I really don't get why some of you do this after a night out. It ain't exactly rock'n'roll.
    no offence but your drinking experiences don't sound much fun to me! its a good thing you don't drink anymore.

when i get drunk i get very happy and loving and want to dance and laugh alot. nowadays i don't drink to the point of passing out or being sick. when i get home me and my mates make some food and then go to bed and if i'm still buzzing i will come online to see if i can chat to someone.
  • Options
    yea you sound like a lightweight :P

if im going out and getting properly fucked, i don't come home .. if im just gettin drunk and stoned i'll usually come back home and end up on the computer as its right beside the bed (if im still capable of standing that is) .. then ill sit here and smoke/drink until its sleepy time at which point you fall into a lovely fuzzy drunken/stoned sleep for several hours :)

i cant even remember the last time i threw up from drinking, and usually im pretty much in control of myself (usually!! .. everyone has a few exceptions)

why what do you suggest doing if you're just in after having a few drinks but you're not tired etc?

and shogun: much were they going for a touch down there ? i cant fuckin wait em again they really are the shit :D